RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
Confidential, Houston, TexasS/L Observer
- Install setup computers and networking for land crew seismic recording units
- Self employed doing various computer repair
- Confidential Oil Preformed maintenance on Hot Springs Confidential Stations.
- Observer onboard Confidential and Multiwave vessels. Involved in Data collection, streamer deployment and retrieval, Recording System Operations and Repair, upgrades, fault reporting on hardware and software problems.
- Confidential 24 bit and Confidential gAS Systems, Seal I/O MSX24 bit Streamer and Recording.
- Confidential 90 Gun Controller, IBM 3590, Digicourse 5011E, Norsat voice & internet system.
- ODEM remote control systems, PC’s, laptops, HP Servers, Cisco and HP routers.
- Printers, Plotters, UPS power systems, GPS systems, Streamer Repair and Rebuild.
- Involved in Seismic Acquisition onboard most of Confidential Fleet
- Experience in 2D, 3D, Ocean Bottom, 2boat, CLO, and undershoot.
- Software Linux Redhat 9, AIX, NT Server, 2000, Office, XP, Access
- All Inventories.
- Training of new personnel
- Q.C. of Seismic and Source timing data
- Liaison with onboard clients to discuss data quality
- Experience was also gained in the Navigation and Mechanical/In - sea departments
- Streamer deployment & small boat operations
- Maintain and repair, upgrade computers, networks, instruments used in operations.
- Confidential & QA procedures and assessments
Field Service Engineer
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Service all onboard electronics, Recording and Processing on Confidential
- Involved in developing and deploying Mobil’s Confidential .
- Spent 2 years in development and testing product
- Moved on to Confidential when Mobil retired in house Seismic Business.