- Organizational Development Professional with more than four years of experience working for a Federal Government Agency.
- Highly analytical thinker with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, and presenting Organizational Culture and Behavioral improvement opportunities.
- Personable professional whose strengths include cultural sensitivity and an ability to build rapport at all levels with a diverse workforce in multicultural settings.
- Full language proficiency in Spanish and English with understanding of Latin American Culture, highly adaptable, mobile, positive, resilient, patient risk - taker who is open to new ideas.
- Conducted Organizational Culture and Demographics analysis utilizing results from the Denison Culture Survey with the purpose of identifying and recommending improvement opportunities. Findings have included, a need for improved internal communications, soft skills development for managers, and revision of employee development programs.
- Participated and assisted facilitation of Culture Improvement Projects with members of all levels of the organization to develop recommendations and strategies, including stakeholder analysis and identification of drivers in the organization that would help implement change.
- Cleaned data in Excel, and prepared PowerPoint presentations to brief Supply Chain Directors, Executive Management, and Commanding Officer (C-level executive).
- Projects worked: promote and improve internal organizational communication, consistency of Intern training and development, and Leadership engagement and skills development.
- Assisted Senior Analysts in tracking employee counts, drafting position descriptions, maintaining Organizational Charts, reviewing security clearances for system access, generating projected employee reports, attrition reports, future hiring needs, gathering data for strategic reorganizational initiatives.
- Served as the primary point of contact for two Confidential Troop Support Supply Chains during an extended absence of a Management Analyst with an employee count of more than 450 while assisting five additional Analysts.
- Acted as Project Manager to ensure timely completion of a 450k training facility space, reported status utilizing Microsoft Project and collaborated with department leaders to resolve scheduling issues. Reports were utilized to brief the Confidential Troop Support Commanding Officer.
- Streamlined requests for system access, to ensure employees were given system access and minimize work disruption. esponsible for Assisting Analysts in all aspects related to Organizational Alignment within the Organizational Development Office in support of five Supply Chains with a total employee count of over 2,400.
- BA in Psychological and Social Science.
- Relevant coursework included: Statistical Analysis, Research Methods, Social Ostracism, Applied Social Psychology, Interpersonal and Intergroup Relations, Ethics
- International Studies coursework in: History of the Arts, Cultural Anthropology, and English & Literature in Paris, Berlin, and Dublin.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Trained
- Confidential consisted of team workflow analysis and restructuring, resulting in process improvement and reduced time to complete requests for personnel actions by 22%. Project was carried out from data collection, analysis, and implementation under the supervision of a Black Belt mentor and included Stakeholder Analysis with involvement of senior managers to Champion implementation.
- MS Project, Visio, Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook, iGrafx