- Technical - Enabled Business & Organization
- Enterprise Application Integration
- Information Systems Strategy
- Management of Technical Services
- Information Assurance
- Advanced Data Management for Supply Chain
- Business Process Management
- IT Outsourcing and Partnership
- Customer Relation Management & Business Intelligence
Programming Languages: C#, Visual C++, C++,HTML
Software Applications: Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Access, Power Point)
Database Management: Database SQL command, MySQL.
Operating Systems: Windows XP professional, 7, MS Office 2003-2010
Confidential, Toledo, Ohio
- Monitored participant’s progress at their job sites to ensure compliance with labor laws, promoted the program to the business community, students, participants, teachers, parents, etc. for the purpose of defining the program objectives and opportunities for participates.
Computer Skills Trainer
Confidential , Toledo, Ohio
- Taught young adults basic computer use, basic understanding of word, how to use online application portals and development of cover letters and thank you letters, also enter participants data into a spreadsheet to keep up with the number of applicants that have completed the program.
Confidential, Englewood, Ohio
- Troubleshooting of office PCs, Monitored and analyzes the customer service provided by team members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience,
- Resolve customer complaints and helped respond to customers’ special needs,
- Supervised operation of the store and team members, opening/closing/changing shifts, task delegation and scheduling team members.
Confidential, Oregon, Ohio
- Supervised 50 employees and assisted customers with their purchases, Facilitated New- Employee Orientations and Conducted potential Employee Interviews, Handle day to day processes.
Computer Lab Assistant
Confidential, Wilberforce, Ohio
- Troubleshooting of Lab Confidential ’s, maintained computers for school usage install and uninstall software,
- Monitored computer usage.
- Created webpages using HTML.