- Results - focused professional with a proven track record of managing, developing, and im plementing client implementations from inception to close.
- Consistently earned corporate recognition and bonuses for exceeding the expectations of clients and by the company.
- Exceptional team player and motivator with strong negotiation, problem resolution, and client needs assessment aptitude.
- Effective at building client rapport, identifying opportunities and developing appropriate business solutions.
- Technologically savvy with intimate knowledge and understanding of programming and software code development .
- Extensive travel, cultural familiarity and business dealings.
- Taleo Recruiting Taleo Onboarding (Transitions)
- Taleo Social
- Taleo Connect
- Taleo Learn Taleo Business Edition
- Google Sketchup
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Oracle UPK
- Functional, Integration, Technical and Transitions lead for Oracle Taleo/Fusion implementations
- Develop TCC scripts for inbound and outbound integrations
- Design and test advanced eoffer processes
- Deliver CRP testing scripts for both recruiting and transitions using UPK content developer
- Lead associates in configuration decisions for Recruiting and Transitions modules
- Develop new methodology for Rapid Implementation solutions
- Provide System Administrator, and Train the Trainer session for client
- Deliver status updates for internal and client meetings
- Ensure accurate configuration of Recruiting and Transitions decision guides
- Provide timely updates for Core HR element integrations
- Created project management and issue
Senior Taleo Consultant
Confidential, St. Louis
- Started and developed the Center of Excellence for all Taleo projects. Includes functional, technical, and warranty support for TEE projects. Create process and automation standards for zone configuration.
- Interface with offshore team to define bulk work configuration from interactive design sessions
- Conduct interactive design sessions for zone configuration, including offer letters, annex questions/competencies, branding files, recruiting & offer design, and candidate portal design
- Consult on Drive stream managed TALEO engagements, including implementations and upgrades
- Engage with clients and collaborate in workshops (IDW’s) to define business requirements
- Conduct gap analysis between delivered functionality and client requirements
Oracle HCM Consultant
- Provide clients with a variety of business process analyses as well as operational reviews and documentation
- Execute the day-to-day activities of Oracle advisory engagements for a variety of clients including process design, package implementation life cycle support, and project reviews
- Review business processes and advise clients on system services available within the Oracle application
SAP Mobility Specialist
- Created and updated weekly forecasting and status reports during phase 3 SDLC delivery
- Analyzed and prepared RDS budget for mobility delivery
- Successfully rolled on 90 staff members to augments scope change requests for SAP delivery
- Configure all recruiting content with client zones, including offer letters and message templates
- Day-to-day configuration support of Taleo Recruiting and Performance
- Management systems
- Attend daily data mapping sessions for TCC integrations
- Strategically developed and analyzed Taleo reports and metrics, and manages ad- hoc report requests
- Research/test/implement any upgrades, enhancements, and new Taleo product launches
- Drive high data quality and continuous data clean-up initiatives
- Assist with expansion of Taleo Recruiting into additional countries