- QuickBase Analyst/Developer (8+ years)
- Requirement Analysis, SW Design, Application Software Development, Unit Testing and Deployment (20+ years)
- JetBrains Rubymine (2 years), Amazon Web Services (AWS) (1 year), Linux (2+ years), Bootstrap CSS Framework (2 years), Thin (2 years), Passenger (2 years)
- Expertise in different technology platforms: Cloud Computing, SaaS, PaaS, BaaS, Web development, Mobile and Client/Server.
- Safeguarding Information assets of the Agency.
- Code Reviews and adjudicating on vulnerability findings of Code scanning tools such as HP Fortify, Checkmarx and Brakeman.
- Advising DEVOPS and the ISSO teams on best practices for defensive development techniques.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Sr. Quickbase Consultant
- Accomplished the Confidential ’s goal to mandate eFiling by rewriting the Confidential eFiling system using Ruby on Rails with QuickBase as the backend database that is more visually appealing with an easy to use user interface than the current native QuickBase solution. This is done with Rails on the front end and QuickBase as a BaaS (Backend as a Service).
- Provided technical leadership to a project for developing an automated record transfer system (ART) across multiple QuickBase applications for the Confidential .
- Enhanced the capabilities of the eFiling system to bring in efficiency in the department of the Administrative Law Judge.
- Developed LST that integrates multiple QuickBase applications to improve user efficiency and reducing errors by more than 60%.
- Led the development of the Confidential eFiling QuickBase application, to enable the public to file their cases via the Internet.
- Saved about $50,000 a month for the client by using the "Everyone on the Internet" role for the public and yet implemented several features similar to registered users.
- Saved the agency $75,000 each year by planning, analyzing, developing and implementing the major components of the Confidential Case Tracking System, and leveraged the benefits of Cloud Computing to the agency users.
- Helped the Agency save several thousand dollars in infrastructure expenses annually by migrating all Oracle applications to QuickBase before sun setting Oracle.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Developed " Confidential - Confidential Assessment System", the key tool for the Confidential Chancellor to grade and assess the teachers to ensure the DC Public Schools identify and retain the best teachers for their Schools.
- Gathered and documented business requirements, designed Use Cases, the application, developed and implemented the application using Intuit cloud computing platform, Quickbase.
- Handled one of the largest and most complex applications in Quickbase, with over 7000 users, across 400 schools, 6500 Educators over 20 functional groups and several geographical regions.
- Created tables, relationships, summary and look up fields, complex formulas, Forms, form rules and reports.
- Created separate dashboards with dynamic reports and charts meant for top level management as well as the Assessors and the Educators themselves.
- As Technical Lead, led a team of Quickbase developers, providing them with technical specifications, monitoring work progress and mentoring the junior members of the team.
Confidential, New Brunswick, NJ
- Developed a Job Tracking Application using Intuit Quickbase to help job seekers keep track of their job search efforts.
- Managed project task of providing dashboard and reports relevant to the requirements of the Confidential Work Force Development.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Provided leadership to a team of 11 Technical Recruiters and 2 Managers to hire 33 Oracle DBAs in a record 45 days’ time.
- Served as the Hiring Manager, and used my professional strength salary negotiation skills and saved the company about a year.
- Served as the main liaison between Confidential and Intuit QuickBase to negotiate a contract for an Enterprise account.
- Led the CEO's initiative to customize and implement a Project Management Portal in QuickBase that is used by 300 employees of the company and about 25 customer representatives. Implemented a role based, division based and customer based security system so a customer or a team member can see only their projects, and project managers and Practice Heads can see a wider view of the projects data. This saved the company up to a year in employee salaries because the portal would send updates to the customers automatically that these employees would have to otherwise, while improving customer service.
Confidential, Edison, NJ
CEO and President
- Started my own firm with the mission of providing quality technical services to customers with the goal of achieving 99.99% customer satisfaction.
- Prepared a business plan with Mission and Vision statements, Financial plans, Quarterly and annual goals.
- Planned, designed and implemented business processes on "How to handle a Customer's sales or inquiry call", "How to create a new order", "How to fulfill a customer order", "How to make a purchase" etc.
- Marketed the firm via various channels such as through partners in the trade, advertising, City and State Chambers of Commerce etc.
- Identified costing and resources necessary to complete these business processes. Managed the budget, created scheduled and corresponding deliverables with dates to complete these tasks identified in each of the business processes mentioned above.
- Performed organizational and strategic planning, Budget management, issues tracking, Administrative Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and human resources.
Confidential, Iselin, NJ
Project Manager/Product Expert
- Avoided several millions of dollars in penalties for various financial institutions by completing multiple projects on time, within budget and scope, for implementation, configuration and enhancement of anti-money- laundering compliance software from Confidential ®.
- Led a team of business analysts, developers, database administrators and testers in the requirements gathering, development and implementation of the software enhancements.
- Managed a software development team to migrate and enhance “Swift Message Director”, a product meant for small and medium sized banks.
Confidential, New York, NY
Embedded VB Developer
- Increased annual revenue by $120 Million and reduced the delays at the E-Z Pass lanes for Confidential, by developing a SOA based application to run on Pocket PC (Windows Mobile devices).
- Increased the application availability to 90% and improved customer service by identifying the root causes for the deluge of support calls coming from the users of the Pocket PC application. I envisioned and spearheaded the usage of modern enterprise-level technologies such as Confidential, to solve these issues and to create foolproof, self-healing, and “bullet-proof” solutions.
- Increased profits by $5 MM each year by re-engineering the business process for replacing defective Pocket PC Devices with repaired ones and reduced the turnaround time from 3 weeks to 1.
- Modernized and improved the maintainability of two major Fiscal Control System ( Confidential ) applications by upgrading them to the latest version of Visual Basic, ADO, Crystal Reports and COM components for the Windows XP SP2 platform, again in an Agile environment using SCRUM methodologies.
- Developed Quickbase portals to support help-desk operations for replacing defective Pocket PC with good ones.