- Seeking an opportunity to work with an organization that can offer a long - term career with opportunity for advancement and that allows their employees to achieve their highest potential. I hold a Masters in Procurement and Acquisition Management, a Bachelor’s in Business Administration and a Government Contracting Certificate equivalent to DAWIA I & II. I also have strong analytical and critical thinking skills and I communicate effectively with all levels of staff. I am interested in opportunities such as Project Coordinator, Jr. Project Manager, Project/Program Analyst or Business Analyst, Procurement and Contracts Specialist.
- Knowledge of government contract laws, regulations, policies, and procedures to include the federal acquisition regulations (FAR) and the defense acquisition regulation ( Confidential ). Knowledge of the contract management processes and principles.
- Knowledge of financial management principles, concepts and business practices. Experience working with finance and accounting on budgets, financial statements, accounts receivables, accounts payable, credit card payments, payment plans, invoicing, credits, debits, refunds, and cash postings. Ability to work with project teams on statistical reporting, analysis, estimating, and auditing.
- Thorough understanding of procurement and acquisition processes to include but not limited to solicitation development, competitive/non-competitive sourcing strategies, bidder evaluation, proposal evaluation/negotiation and award. Ability to manage suppliers/subcontractors products and services post award. Ability to negotiate different types of vendor contracts business and technical terms and conditions.
- Experience selling telecom products and services. Thorough understanding of the sales lifecycle.
- Ability to deal with problems of diverse scope and exercise independent judgment within defined practices and policies in selecting the best methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Excel, Word, Visio, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Publisher, SharePoint, ProjectWise, Microsoft Project 2013, Outlook, and SAP.
- Responsible for managing client accounts, updated reports, and monitored solution strategies.
- Primary contact for internal and external customers regarding spares operational issues.
- Collaborated with local team on demand plan, forecast and budget alignment.
- Managed bill of material for inventory consigned Confidential customer location.
- Prepared reports and metrics aligned with inventory performance targets.
- Performed ECO management and audit scheme (EMES) and forecast alignment.
- Analyzed data use, lead-time, and stock levels to satisfy service levels. Maintained inventory levels per plan and expedited shortages.
- Analyzed internal performance against requirements to identify opportunities for improvements.
- Assisted management with scheduling and tracking of workforce work schedules.
Bilingual Account Representative
- Responsible for selling products and services, and communicate value proposition to assigned account base customers on inbound calls.
- Initiated proactive outbound calls to create market demand within an assigned account base to meet or exceed company objectives and customer expectations.
- Utilized all appropriate selling techniques including up-selling, associated and substitute selling, account and contact penetration, probing for product and service opportunities, and close orders.
- Responsible for making financial decisions to protect/collect revenues and adjusts customer accounts.
Accounts Payable Assistant
- Assisted in the daily reconciliations of cash, accounts payable ledger maintenance, reviews of vendor bills, receiving reports, and PO’s.
- Maintained assigned vendor accounts with timely and accurate data entry.
- Also performed translation activities for the HR department and performed mail room clerk duties.