- Accomplished Registered Nurse with clearly demonstrated professional commitment and personal responsibility, with:
- Formally recognized academic performance highly developed academic skills and credentials.
- OPWDD State regulations/State Audit
- Working with Psychiatric/geriatric and dual - diagnosed population
- Working on Palliative and Hospice care
- Experience in education, lecturing and clinical skills for nurses and medical personnel
- Experience with Profit and Non-Profit Organizations, its goals, vision and mission
- Homecare Care/Case Manager Experience/OASIS/MDS/PRI Experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication and teaching skills
- Nursing Process/Leadership
- Healthcare data structure and delivery system
- Quality Assurance/Risk management
- Nursing Administration/Supervision Experience
- Assistant Professor Experience with diverse students’ population
- Experience working with dual-diagnosed and psychiatric population
- Community/Occupational Health Experience
- Excellent clinical experience and performance.
- Successfully performed Marketing Management
- With broad, strong computer proficiency.
- Highly effective communication skills to all levels of healthcare organizations
- Seeking to make a high-level and compassionate contribution within a demanding healthcare and healthcare education community
Computer: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Moodle, Datatel, Power Point, Blackboard, Prism, Internet Applications, Quadra med, Sigma Care
Language: Proficient in Russian, Hungarian and Ukrainian, Conversational Polish.
Confidential, Long Island City, NY
- Teaching a CUNY-developed core curriculum program
- Teaching Lab/Clinical component of the program
Confidential, Manhattan NY
Geriatric Care Manager
- . Provide in - service, supervision of RN s, LPN s and HHA s
- Conduct assessments to identify problems, eligibility for assistance and need for services
- Develop a Professional care plan from the assessment findings and in collaboration with the clients Physician to ensure the facilitation of the provision of the best possible care.
- Thorough and timely documentation of initial and ongoing assessments and outcomes
- Communicate explanation of the care plan, & all subsequent cost of all services to client and or families, Attorney or Guardians.
- Act as a liaison to families as well as with collateral clinicians, professionals & agencies.
- Effectively communicate with clients, families, Physicians, Attorneys etc & all members of the multidisciplinary team all your findings, outcomes, plans that relate to the provision of client care.
- Comply with all service standards set by Senior Bridge
- Work effectively with all departments to ensure the best delivery of service
Confidential, Manhattan NY
Assistant Professor/Clinical Faculty
- Develop and execute inventive instructional methods.
- Build up professional logistics which helps in improvising the performances of the student.
- Guide, direct and mentor students in their research projects.
- Assess, supervise and mentor the academic progress in students.
- Create, innovate and implement some activities and programs that help in career-enhancement.
- Manage and support course requirement.
- Take part in all activities of the department and college.
- Support and serve up for various functional activities conducted by departmental committees.
- Review, assess and evaluate the activities and progress of students.
- Grade papers and tests; prepare exercises, lessons and lab experiments for the students.
Confidential, Bronx, NY
- Working with OPWDD Population and State regulations
- Assessment and Planning of Patients Care
- Working with Psychiatric/geriatric and dual-diagnosed population
- Medication administration and management
- Conducting therapeutic group therapies
- In-servicing/teaching/orienting/mentoring nurses and AMAP staff
- Psychotropic and Controlled substance medication management
- Working with multi-disciplinary treatment team
- Complete Case Management
- Care Management
- Discover/ Follow Up on Med Errors
- Quality Assurance
- Supervising/Guiding/Certifying and Mentoring AMAP Staff
- Chart auditing /Utilization Management
Confidential, Brooklyn, NY
- PowerPoint presentation construction and lecturing
- Organizes, prepares, and regularly revises/updates all course materials
- Developing and providing students with course syllabus and all needed materials
- Mentoring/evaluating students’ performance
- Exams/Quizzes developing and grading
- Introduction to Clinical assessment
Confidential, Brooklyn, NY
Senior Marketing Manager
- Leadership in setting and maintaining high marketing & production standards for marketing team.
- Assigning work to, monitoring, evaluating, and guiding junior Representatives.
Confidential, Brooklyn, New York
Case Manager/ Staff &Patient Development Coordinator
- Supervises the activities performed in all work units within an office, including office management, implementation of procedures, case management and processing, records management, collection and reporting of statistics, and accounting functions.
- Quality Assurance Management
- Regularly monitors the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of case processing
- Activities related to patients cases
- Supervises and or performs special projects as required.