Senior Level Technology Executive with over twenty years of domestic and international experience directing large government contracting and commercial programs in top tier consulting firms and Fortune 500 and 100 companies. Proven track record of success in enterprise IT, systems and technology management, business development, and technical financial management. Strong interpersonal and communication skills, excellent presentation skills, and extensive organizational and team building skills. Recent significant experience in public, private and hybrid cloud technologies.
- Client Relationship & Business Development
- IT Operations and Infrastructure
- Systems Integration & Enterprise Architecture
- Strategic Planning & Financial Management
- Technology Strategy and Roadmaps
- Regulatory Compliance & Audit
- Agile, Scrum, SDLC Methodologies
- FedRAMP, FISMA, GovCloud, ATOs
- Enterprise Cloud Technologies, AWS
- Technology Financial Management
- ITSM & ITIL
- Splunk & Monitoring Technologies
- Corporate IT Security Solutions
- Data Analytics
- Program Management
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Responsible for directing and leading operations and overall strategic and operational activities for various government and commercial clients within diverse information technology, government contracting, program management, financial management/budgeting, and business development environments. Also responsible for customer relationships and strengthening performance of teams to establish organic growth through existing projects and new business.
- Recent programs include the development of cloud and hybrid cloud strategy, architecture and cyber security plans for clients such as HHS, DoD, DOE as well as commercial companies. For these clients, lead teams to develop strategic plans, architect solutions, and implement solutions to deliver on time and to budget in fast - moving operational environments.
- For HHS, in partnership with the government client, responsible for the management of all Infrastructure operations, including ensuring that systems deployed in the AWS GovCloud meet FedRAMP, FISMA and other federally mandated cyber security and compliance requirements.
- Other recent programs included the planning and architecting IT and IT Security solutions for a Fortune 100 commercial energy client. Developed strategic approaches to bring the organization into compliance with Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) and North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) requirements for cyber security. Produced architecture, implementation plans, budgets and schedules for solution; prepared proposals and presentations for the client and for the Department of Energy (DOE).
- Also directed multiple program development efforts for government contractor providing IT services to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Department of Justice (DOJ). Provided expertise to identify solutions for multiple initiatives where work included the overall planning, organizing, directing, controlling and delivery of all projects prioritized in alignment with the client’s expectations and business needs.
- On an on-going basis, led successful relationship and business development efforts, resulting in the successful capture of significant new business.
Confidential, Germantown, MD & Englewood, CO
Director, IT Operations & Strategy
- For the world’s leading provider of broadband satellite networks and services, responsible for IT Strategy, Finance, and Regulatory Compliance. Provided executive level strategic information management and technology solutions to the business for large commercial and government clients (such as ExxonMobil, Walmart, DOD, GSA, FCC, HHS etc.).
- Directed operational and strategic management programs in IT operations and infrastructure, including the development of the enterprise cloud strategy. Developed roadmaps for proposed solutions, investigated and evaluated potential solutions and vendors, and developed plans to ensure alignment and integration with existing technology and systems. Determined cloud computing model (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, MaaS, etc.), cloud environment (public, hybrid or private) and technology stack for each business application and/or process. Provided strategic leadership and management for the implementation of multiple cloud and non-cloud based IT and information security systems, as well as for the portfolio management of IT systems globally.
- Directed the program for the implementation of the enterprise-wide Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) system, including the development of the system strategic plan, architecture and roadmap. Ensured alignment of all processes with IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) practices and regulatory and governance requirements. Implemented Cloud based solution after assessing multiple vendors.
- Oversaw Information Technology cyber security, regulatory compliance and risk mitigation programs. Directed programs for audit and testing of IT General Controls (ITGC), identification and remediation of control issues and deficiencies, and implementation of IT governance, risk and compliance ( Confidential ) solutions to ensure the efficacy and completeness of controls and the improvement of corporate IT governance and regulatory compliance. Also responsible for SOX IT Audit.
- Controlled IT budgets worldwide. Managed costs, budgets and schedules of major IT programs and projects. Prepared and presented executive level program presentations and reports. Wrote proposals, evaluated RFPs, assessed vendors, negotiated and managed contracts of various types, negotiated and controlled licenses, performed annual licensing audits and reconciliation, developed implementation plans, staffed projects, and ensured project success. Also responsible for post-merger consolidation of systems, operations and infrastructure.
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
Vice-President, Solutions Engineering & Business Development
- Responsible for information technology, marketing and business development organizations in this technology-driven professional services company. Managed multi-disciplinary teams and developed organizational capability to control large commercial and government consulting contracts.
- Directed multiple large-scale IT consulting projects for clients in multiple industry sectors. Defined goals and scope of projects and programs and defined IT solutions. Evaluated competing technologies, developed solutions tailored to customer’s requirements and partnered with clients to ensure compatibility with current and future requirements
- Managed all aspects of solutions, from project definition to completion, to strict budgetary and schedule requirements. Prepared client presentations and regarding technical solutions and implementation plans.
- Advised clients on developing infrastructure for compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and other regulatory requirements; assisted clients in developing IT governance, risk and compliance ( Confidential ) policies and procedures.
Confidential, San Ramon and San Francisco, CA
- Responsible for systems integration, test, and field implementation for the Advanced Communications Network Program, an $11B telecommunications project.
- Successfully integrated 45 large software system components from disparate industry developers into one fully integrated system that delivered high speed telecommunications and consumer broadband services.
- Launched $200M local competition software systemand other telecommunications carriers for multi-state rollou Confidential .
- Managed these extremely large-scale communications systems (with a size and complexity normally seen only in military targeting and telemetry applications), managed projects to high Confidential levels by implementing widespread use of software development life cycle (SDLC) management processes, methodologies, and best practices.
- Extensive use of metrics and KPIs for program control.
- Delivered complex and multi-functional solutions under budget and on schedule. Controlled finance, budgets, contracts and subcontracts of all programs.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes