Software Professional with over five years of IT experience, strong analytical skills and expertise in Production Support, Application Support and Programming. Creative, resourceful and flexible, able to adapt to changing priorities and maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic. Energetic self - starter with strong communication skills.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX
Languages: Core Java, Python, XML, HTML, Java Script, Unix shell scripting
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server
ERP: SAP, SAP Business One, SAP HANA
Tools: Eclipse, Service Now
Confidential, New York
- Developed a good understanding of the activities required to execute Service management functions and engaged with other service management groups.
- Ensure Service Operations team provides optimum service level to the business lines supported.
- Take overall responsibility for the resolution of incidents and problems within the team. Oversee the resolution of complex incidents. Ensure that the right problem solving techniques and processes are applied to identify root cause and long-term fixes. Prevent problems and incidents from happening, eliminate recurring incidents and minimize the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented
- Ensures the team understands OLAs and are aligned to business SLAs (realistic and in line with customer expectations).
- Understand thoroughly the end to end application support process and escalation procedures, become fully conversant with all support tools that will be used to provide effective support in the relevant area (i.e. service operations).
- Maintain an end to end view of the application and infrastructure landscape and dataflow.
- Participate in regular meetings with stakeholders, prepare and document meetings, track progress and communicates to stakeholders.
- Identify risk & issues and contribute in Service Management related audits.
- Identify and implement continuous improvements.
- Undertake start of day, intra-day, end of day and end of period procedures as defined in the Service Operations run book to ensure that production configuration items deliver required services. Update run books and knowledge articles.
- Drive knowledge management across the supported applications and ensure full compliance
- Participate in all BCP and DR planning & execution activities (based on the run books)
- Monitor and provide effective response to alerts including detecting and filtering events, event correlation and prioritisation
- Proactively identify potential incidents and problems as well as availability issues
- Provide strict production gatekeeper function by reviewing the new changes/solutions and ensuring that no changes introduced in production operation unless all prerequisites have been met and operations teams able to support
- Work with Release Management and Transition Management on application configurations changes
- Support implementation of full end-to-end views of Capacity across business processes, applications, middleware and infrastructure
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes