Seeking a position of Technical/Proposal Writer involving writing, creating, editing, and maintaining SOWs, technical reports and managing time lines.
Engineering Consultant with 29 Years of experience in the design, development, and evaluation of Antenna Systems, Satellite Communication Payloads and Subsystems.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Proposal Preparation, Writing, Editing, and Documentation
- Product Design, Development and Project Engineering
- Program Management, R&D, and Technical Training
RF/ AEROSPACE CONSULTANT
Confidential, Boulder, CO
- Developed Antenna and RF design application programs.
- Authored RF Engineering Peer Review Process for the home department.
Principal Engineer / Engineer
- Designed, developed, built, and tested a dual frequency L/S band array with inter - leaved radiating elements.
- Presented the results and test data to the customer.
- Analyzed the effect of non-uniformities on the performance of MX-missile L-, S-, and C-Band wrap around antennas.
- Documented the results in a Technical Report.
- Performed design trade-offs on X-band phased arrays for Confidential program.
- Documented the results of each project in the form of Technical Reports.