- Strategic Planning
- Project Management
- Sales Enablement
- Content Marketing
- Brand Management
- Video Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Web Marketing
Salesforce Chatter & CRM, Google Suite, Box, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Google Bart System, Google Adelphi, Google Trafficking - Northstar, Facebook Ads/Management, Video Editing via Sony, Tridion SDL CMS, Infosys Enterprise Web CMS, Vin65 CMS, Infor Enterprise Interaction Advisor, WordPress, Signals by HubSpot, TweetCaster, HootSuite, XHTML, HTML, Weebly, Photoshop, Picasa, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Content Writing, PoliteMail, MailChimp, JIRA, IBM Content Management System - Marketing Resource Management (MRM)
Brand Specialist, Account Coordinator
- As a Brand Specialist and Account Coordinator, became an expert on Google Preferred video advertising clients, as each advertiser is highly nuanced with deal rules and KPIs distinct to each client. Involved customer - facing engagements, frequent correspondence defining scope for each ad, video conferencing and overall agility in explaining opportunities for client-end product implementations and sales support.
- Supported all aspects of the video ad lifecycle, starting with pre-sales, high quality campaign creation for global clients, delivery and support, and post-sales support.
- Included project management of several major client accounts, planning with sales and advertising agencies, and booking of ads. Focused on booking the highest tiered video ads to shape how new and existing business grew for Google. Managed client budgets for campaigns up to 900K.
- Created recommendations on ad/budget allocation, refined negotiation skills, initiated communications with several stakeholders from sales support to vendor management, and successfully resolved deployment issues through triaging process.
- Successfully executed approximately 300 video ads (29 campaigns) with the opportunity to handle very hefty budgets and vendor trafficking oversight for global brands while enhancing project management skill-set during peak ad season.
Digital Marketing Consultant
- Managed the marketing campaign execution of online promotions (250) within a team, including sign-off and retention focused offers, responsive smartphone offers, CTA links, and splash offers, which supported highly targeted marketing offers to established clients. Publishing offers increased activation and retention rates among online customers.
- Conducted day-to-day project management for Line of Business campaign executions, inclusive of pre-publishing meetings, daily communications with business managers, project status, and post-delivery reporting. Other areas included were design and copy QA and implementing customer targeting.
- Communicated and managed business requirements from stakeholders to implement strategic campaigns to refurbish and add new offers, inclusive of Marketing Managers, Channel Managers, Optimization Managers, LOB partners and Legal and Compliance partners.
Global Services Communications Consultant
- Project management and omni-channel skills used while working for two global marketing managers. Main Service Line projects: editorial calendar upkeep, sales enablement support, event collateral, newsletter management, content development, copy-editing, promos, publishing to social media sites externally and internally, and proofing content for multiple sites on various landing pages to support product launches.
- Developed customer success story leads through research and communications with the sales force; enabled our marketing division to increase asset downloads by 48% year-over-year while enabling sales teams to use fresh content for enterprise meetings. Through teamwork and promotions, the sales team boosted their use of sales tools and assets.
- Tracked and reported success metrics for Consulting Services and Enterprise Priority Support, utilizing YouTube videos and email newsletters as Communications Lead. Posted to 30 internal and external channels on time.
- Created copy and collateral for channels spreading core enterprise messaging -- inclusive of vendor management, infographics, video scripts, brochures, and brand messaging for multiple departments. Supported Enterprise Solutions division and Consulting Services.
E-commerce & Web Marketing Manager
- Managed and expanded e-commerce and web marketing program for start-up e-retailer; delivered annual marketing strategies and goals, quarterly marketing budgets, sales forecasts, performance and engagement reporting. Delivered monthly reports to president of the company and managed business requirements from division managers.
- Generated over $141.3K in sales over a 7-month timeframe through development and execution of 14 campaigns by optimizing campaigns via insights from analytics, use of omni-channel strategy and tactics, and meeting online conversion goals of events.
- Managed editorial calendar and copy, website content and email newsletter campaigns to drive online sales and event promos; utilized cross-channel web strategies, event marketing, content curation, and marketing metrics to drive lead generation, online sales and social media engagement. Produced seasonal holiday catalog for online sales.
- Produced B2C product focused interview content to support B2B partner relations and engage customers, entailed interviewing and publicizing partner relations. Managed production of promotional videos and photo vendors for marketing collateral generation; coordinated web developer, database administrator, and graphic design vendors for general website support and graphic assets.
Marketing & Sales Administrator
- Led product adoption of an enterprise solution, cloud-based platform developed for small to mid-size solar businesses through webinar demos of the application and on-demand tech support. Also managed all logistics for conference events participation and client briefings.
- Converted leads to client pipeline via webinars aimed at trial user set-up and retention. Managed webinar sign-ups through Jira and the website.
- Developed email strategy and content for B2B-targeted initiative within cleantech industry. Also coordinated event participation and managed entire set-up for the company on site.
Marketing & Sales Administrator
- Developed new sales channels to drive inventory sales online, enabling new revenue streams through social media sales and a widely used e-commerce platform.
- Designed, implemented and managed business marketing plan for a start-up online retailer via execution of online strategies, developing the brand's goals and retail sales.
- Initiated and monitored social media (Pinterest, Facebook) promotions via HootSuite and Tweetdeck.