Expert in gathering, analyzing and defining business and functional requirements; creating global metrics, trend charts and other decision - making tools; leading data-modeling, workflows and technology solutions for Manufacturing, Healthcare, End-user, VMware systems and Networks support. Proven ability to lead seamless implementations and deliver next-generation technical solutions improving revenues, margins and workplace productivity. 15.5 years
- Network & Systems Administration
- Server Room Rack Mounting and Support
- Micro-Computing/Cell-Phone RF Devices
- Data Flow & Process Mapping
- Active Directory/Session Monitoring
- Desktop Authority/ Remote Client
- Wi-Fi System Access Points
- Cable Pulling/Systems Implementations
- Systems Security & Disaster Recovery Planning
- VMware/Desktop Support Ticket System.
- ERP/EDI Support and Monitoring
Applications Systems: Centricity/Logician EMR, Microsoft SQL Enterprise Manager, Microsoft SQL Query Analyzer, Novell ZEN works, Compaq Insight Manager, Norton Ghost, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visual FoxPro, Microsoft Visio, Remedy, Nortel Client, PCAnywhere, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Microsoft FrontPage, Microsoft Office, FMS, SAP, FoxFire, Stream.V, WebEx, VMware, Cisco VPN, Active Directory, Crystal Reports. Everest Software, VNC. Desktop Authority Windows, AIX, HP-UX, Solaris, DYNIX/ptx, VMS, NetWare, OS/2 C, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL, BASIC, COBOL, Pr, HTML, PHP
Confidential, New Jersey
- Work to resolve technical issues related to HP products and infrastructure as reported by customers' technical staff.
- Work independently with customers' technical teams on both pre- and post- sales technical issues.
- The investigation of technical etcissues that involve complex data analysis from Confidential distributed network and an in-depth examination of the interaction between the customer's origin infrastructure.
- Demonstrate leadership and work independently to resolve complex technical problems, including escalations to product engineers.
- Develop methods and best practices for delivering outstanding service, as well as participate in knowledge sharing through the creation of knowledge base articles.
- Work as a technical resource on engineering bridges on complex issues.
- Subject Matter Expert of multiple product/services and work with engineering to ensure that new services can be supported as part of the New Product Introduction (NPI) process.
- Define, coordinate, and prioritize customer feedback and ideas into engineering requirements for future enhancements services.
- Work closely with Engineering and Product Management to implement enhancements.
Windows Migration Lead Tech
- maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Document, maintain, upgrade or replace hardware and software systems.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
- Variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Typically reported to a PMP project leader.
- Pack, unpack equipment.
- Dispose of packing materials.
- Followed detailed instructions for imaging and support.
- Place machines on desk and connect network and power cables where needed.
- Image new hardware systems; up to 8-10 machines concurrently performed validation of successful migration.
- Perform Hardware Deployment utilizing supplied documentation and tools and deliver the new hardware systems to end-users.
- Perform Legacy Hardware Collection utilizing supplied documentation and tools.
Senior IT Support Analyst, WMS System Network Analyst
Confidential, Holly Springs, NC
- Advanced support for ERP/EDI/WMS systems and network training role to provide IT leadership and support for a Manufacturing Confidential 500 Company.
- Support 213 Dealers and end-users using ASP-Online Portal. Active Directory, VMware, VPN connect and Desktop Authority Scrip logic.
- Help set long-range technical direction and capacity plan.
- Analyze support and troubleshoot computer needs across all departments and offices, and make recommendations regarding appropriate hardware and software.
- Defines Company standards for desktop hardware and software purchases.
- Email Administrator, Using Microsoft Office ticking system.
- Analyze all aspects of Windows applications deployment for on and off campus workstations nationwide to ensure a smooth migration.
- Created desktop standardization and dashboards and provided ad-hoc reports using MS Access and SQL Query Analyzer.
- Documented workflows and executed comprehensive training plan for the company and staff.
- Gathered and assessed needs from internal business units; created custom solutions to resolve issues (e.g., system slowdowns, virus outbreaks and process bottlenecks); and developed functional specifications for IT Department and group.
- Data tracking/accuracy, workgroup efficiency. Support all printer and faxes RF Handhelds Wi-Fi System Access Points, Barcode Printers, Cable pulling, Inventory Control and Warehouse Management System Support.
Information System Cable Technician
Confidential, Morrisville, NC
- Helped introduce install equipment such as amplifiers or repeaters to maintain the strength of communications and transmissions.
- Activated network ports, for desktop devices and maintains wiring closets.
- Travel to customers' premises to install, maintain, or repair audio and visual electronic.
- Served on team that ported MS-DOS environment to a Windows-based, client/server solution.
- Efforts averted the threatened loss of customers who were transitioning to Windows and provided a more user-friendly GUI.
- Access specific areas to string lines to install terminal boxes, auxiliary equipment, and appliances, using bucket trucks, scissor lift or climbing poles and ladders, and entering tunnels, trenches, and crawl spaces.
- Championed the implementation of Inspect on test lines of cables, recording and analyzing test results, to assess transmission characteristics and locate faults or malfunctions.
Network Support Analyst, Help Desk Support
Confidential, Morrisville, NC
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, followed design and installation specifications.
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software and hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Develop training materials and procedures, to train users in the proper use of hardware and software.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, and conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems and provide technical assistance and desktop support.