My objective is to obtain a challenging Administrative position within a company where I can use my background and personal abilities to the benefit within an organization.
- Front Desk Receptionist Administrative Support
- Strong time management Scanning, Filing, Faxing
- Planning skills Typing & Data Entry (60WPM)
- Word Outlook
- Windows Vista/XP Excel PowerPoint Lotus123
- Internet Explorer Optix
- Icoms Nops
Confidential, Warwick, RIPurchasing Agent
- Prepare for new, upgrade/downgrade, disconnects and transfer projects associated with Confidential Customers.
- Performs order entry of service codes and ensures billing
- Communicates with customers on details of services being installed and correct preparedness procedures.
- Works directly with supervisor / manager to ensure that orders are accurate, complete and entered in a timely fashion.
- Handles and responds to inquires through phone, email contacts with customer by fielding and escalating customer issues to supervisor/ manager.
- Handling of Simple to more Complex orders
- Coordinating of smaller projects under moderate supervision
- Enter order data and billing information into ICOMS and order management system in an accurate and timely matter
- Coordinate install dates and times with customers and dispatch and salesmen
- Enters information into ICOMS and OMS
- Abides to Escalate and communicate customer request to internal workgroup
- Responds to customer inquiries, problems request and suggestions. Will consulate with Supervisor/Manager to determine appropriate solutions and/or responses
- Abide to processes and regulatory knowledge as needed during pre - installation phase
- Communicates relevant information to all internal team members, such as change of schedule dates
Confidential, Aventura, FloridaPurchasing Agent
- Receive delivery of goods and ensure both quality and quantity
- Trace, track and expedite purchase processes.
- Create and maintain contact with vendors and customers to Timely Interact with third party logistics service providers
- Audit Freight cost and documentation
- Ensure accuracy of all inventories
- Maintain communication with warehouse staff to ensure proper working order
- Review bills, invoices and purchase orders
- Ensure all payments are processed on a timely basis
- Assist customers with inquires
- Create packing lists and update shipment information in database
- Organize files both manually and electronically
- Monitor and facilitate repair orders
- 03/01-04/11 American Express, Plantation, Fl. Administrative Assistant
- Skillfully and efficiently assist customers with payment related issues, monetary adjustments and billing inquires.
- Punctually distribute letters of resolution within the allotted timeframe to assure customer satisfaction.
- Remain in compliance of policies and procedures regardless of change.
- Punctually process large volumes regardless of caseload in a timely manner.
- The ability to defuse an irate customer with courtesy outbound call back. Providing full explanation of resolution process and assure Extraordinary Customer Service.
- Strong problem solving abilities and analytical skills to resolve difficult casework.
- Ability to adapt to special projects assigned utilizing outside agencies.
- Ability to retain, and process large volumes of information in a timely manner.
- Experienced telephone and direct customer contact services.
- Provided individualized service to customer to meet client needs.
- Researched, identified and analyzed customer disputes and inquiries.
- Provided prompt and efficient verbal communication regarding American Express products and services.
- Individually selected as a facilitator for the Decision Quality for India Projects.
- Organized and facilitated India new hire class in which positive feedback was given to customer service representatives to improve quality assurance.
Confidential, Pompano Bch, Fl
- Prepare both Domestic & International Purchase Orders for
- The companies selected vendors.
- Processed and maintain invoices for the clients
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, International and Domestic Client and Vendor Correspondence.