Resourceful and results oriented Supply Chain Specialist with more than 10 years of experience overseeing product and material deliveries for complex projects within the oil and energy resource industries. Possess a combination of project management, team leadership, and Information Technology skills. Demonstrate ability to catalyze lucrative results, while complying with budget and time constraints. Native speaker of Russian and Azerbaijani, with professional proficiency in Turkish and English.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Price Evaluations
- Lean Processes
- Procurement Management
- Inventory Management
- Budgeting & Cost
- Purchase Orders
- Commercial Bids
- Cost Optimization
- Technical Savvy
Rig Inventory Coordinator
- M aintain a high level of inventory accuracy and monitor and control inventory with complete integrity.
- Communicate daily with Drilling engineers and various contractors to ensure readiness of equipment is aligned with rig requirements.
- Manage inventory tracking and reporting for all drill pipes, HWDP, drill collars, subs, crossovers, TIW, IBOP and safety valves, drilling risers, handling tools, chicksan packages, etc.
- C oordinate with suppliers regarding the status of inventories and to ensure smooth delivery of drilling materials.
- Coordinate movement of drilling materials to and from drilling rigs in close coordination with rig personnel.
- Coordinate advanced preparation of equipment for shipment to rigs.
- Ensure that, Warehousing & Onshore Materials Control Services are adequately managing storage, preservation, overhaul and disposals, within the client yard organisation.
- Identify stock materials at onshore warehouse and offshore that is surplus to requirements and submit recommendation for disposal
- Provide technical input to correctly categorise materials as Insurance spares, capital equipment and consumables.
- Technical interface between the client and vendors for overhauls and materials related issues.
- Interface with preservation team to ensure drilling materials remain in a fit for purpose condition while in storage.
- Drive movement of materials for overhaul by engaging client PSCM, Rig Engineering Team, Maintenance Team and Logistics team.
- Recommend when crates and packaging require to be changed out to retain environmental integrity of materials.
- Provide guidance to relevant disposition as per the client procedures (i.e. Transit area, Quarantine, Dispatch, Warehouse, Yard storage).
- Provide technical support to the client Materials Management Team.
- Identified critical and additional materials / spare parts required for operation by consulting maintenance technicians and vendors and defined the min - max for the new recommended items.
- Responsible for stock replenishment - review availability of stock items or direct charges, raised purchase request and coordinated with client’s purchasing team.
- Responsible for supervising all warehouse-related rigging jobs and ensured safe practices were followed while loading and off-loading materials.
- Responsible for proper storage and housekeeping of materials including various oils and chemicals based on requirement, proposing space optimization methods.
- Provided various inventory related reports as needed.
- Liaised with the Maintenance Team Leaders, ensured maintenance budgets are controlled and remain in line with projected budget.
- Produced ad-hoc system reports as required.
- Developed and maintained close relationship with OEM Vendors.
- Monitored the performance of the service contractors
- Managed NPT reports and statistics.
- Created purchasing requisitions for maintenance needs.
- Worked jointly with Procurement and sites to improve maintenance materials management (i.e. warehousing, spares management, vendor managed inventory, etc.).
Assistant Logistics & Materials Manager
- Prepared RFQs and POs in SAP ERP, processing amendments and cancellations.
- Identified market conditions for price and delivery trends for materials and equipment.
- Evaluated commercial bids, technical evaluations, and negotiated with vendors.
- Collaborated with senior manager in procurement management planning and strategies.
- Scrutinized contract terms and conditions for payment, delivery, warranty, and insurance.
- Verified purchases are received and stored, with warehouse team.
- Informed management of damaged goods, incorrect shipments, and provided corrective actions.
- Evaluated teamwork, performance, and production of staff, managing all shipping and deliveries.
- Conducted regular vendor meetings to identify best market prices and strategies.
Procurement & Logistics Coordinator
- Handled financial process for new suppliers, seeking market evaluations, and preparing bid lists.
- Evaluated all potential suppliers, assuring price, materials, and availability are consistent.
- Verified requisitions for accuracy, specifications, terminology, best prices, and delivery dates.
- Reviewed purchase files, price lists, and track status of requisitions, contracts, orders, and invoices.
- Approved invoices for payment, monitoring supplier performance, calculating costs, and monitoring in-house inventory.
- Controlled inventory/stock for sufficient quantities, ordering when necessary.
- Developed and delivered invitation-to-bid forms to prospective suppliers.
- Initiated criteria for selecting various suppliers and vendors, with price, quality, selection, support, availability, reliability, production and distribution capabilities included.
- Negotiated contracts and agreements with current and future vendors.
- Oversaw contract progress, certification programs, approving supplier's lists, and tracking delivery.
- Expedited POs for time sensitive delivery, organizing logistics, partial and full shipments, managing all freight costs and statistics for in and outbound items.
- Maximized savings and cut costs through negotiation, leveraging, and utilization of surplus stock.
- Obtained financial data from Vision, compiling, identifying variances, and comparing budget.
- Monitor and extract drilling NPT graphs and reports to monitor operations incentive performance, offering management documentation reports on drilling days, downtime, and performance.
- Advised personnel on best methods of data reporting, administering QPRs, and developed spreadsheets on performance data.
- Prepared PowerPoint presentations on materials for Rig Management team.
- Compiled operational statistics for client's monthly reports, ensuring time sensitive submissions, collation of data, and quality presentation.
- Maintain current operational rig sequences, including planned verses actual.
- Filled in for Operations Senior Secretary when necessary.
- Documented crew hours worked, maintained daily IADC drilling report, POB sheet, including overtime.
- Organized all personnel due to leave platform on helicopter flight, liaising with operations and group support personnel.
- Registered lifting gear files, updating and maintaining current certificates.
- Participated in meetings, additional training, and took meeting minutes.
- Met all incoming group personnel, tracked training, holiday requests, and sick days.
- Administered group safety policies, overseeing the health and safety of drilling operations under the Health & Safety at Work Act of 1974.
- Participated in all safety drills, meetings fire and abandon training programs, and orientation courses, complying with all Permits to Work system operations.
- Complied with Master checker duties during master drills.