Confidential, Washington, DC
Administrative Specialist / Centralized Scheduler
- Direct daily operations of the Centralized Scheduling & Metrics (CS&M) scheduling system to ensure Service members and their families receive appropriate care, to include suicidal Centers.
- Duties also include providing customer service answering telephone calls, scheduling, cancel and reschedule appointments if needed, reset passwords and enable and disable user’s accounts. Monitor database efficiency suicidal crises responder.
- Support over six programs within the seven Confidential and Confidential where military families can get the appropriate assistance needed.
- Trained over 40 employees how to use the CS&M scheduling system utilizing a five step objective of how to log into the system, manage their individual calendars and schedule appointments.
- Conduct refreshers if needed.
- Feedback and suggestions are recorded during training to make the CS&M more efficient for the clients and employees.
- Respond to customers and employees inquiries in fast timeframe and having the ability to handle shifting priorities.
- Planning, organizing and coordinating administrative activities, ordering office supplies, and creating Confidential ’S.
- Revise job descriptions for new job positions within the organization.
- Record, sort, assemble, and file information on specific cases, current or current projects.
- Develop needed charts and graphs, creating reports using Ms Office software.
- Assist in preparing planning material (i.e. binders, photocopies, etc.).Perform other miscellaneous duties such as make travel plans, make copies, and arrange for conference rooms.
- Maintain organization documentation, records, and files in accordance with knowledge management and records management policies and procedures.
- Assisted in case management with military families who have dependents with disabilities or special needs.
- Provided assistance with enrollment and completing Confidential paperwork.
Confidential, Reston, VA
Administrative Assistant/Helpdesk Tech Tier 1
- Assisted the Confidential staff and Confidential staff of 150 employees by conducting data entry, filing, billing, coordinated travel arrangements utilizing the Defense Travel System (DTS) application, and arranged conferences.
- Distributed incoming mail to appropriate staff member, and monitored ticketing system database.
- Greeted visitor’s; and answered telephone inquiries.
- Ensured computer issues were fully documented in the help desk ticket system application.
- Receive inbound customer calls and email inquiries, analyzed problems, researched solutions and provided solid answers that are easily comprehend by the customers.
- Provided training on specific tasks within 20 applications. Compiled and sorted information, maintained knowledge of software updates and enhancements.
- Set up and installed Printers for Confidential users.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
Helpdesk Technician Tier 1
- Assisted service members (to include Guard and Reserve) and their dependents, and civilians how to create benefit accounts on the Confidential web portal.
- Generated help tickets and application calls for troubleshooting.
- Remote in, troubleshoot printer, workstations, CPU’s, laptops and VPN connection issues.
- Provided resolutions to clients with technical issues and concerns.
- Produced discrepancy reports for clients having account issues.
- Replaced over 30 Command Access Cards (CAC) receiving errors, or hard drive failure.