- Finance Executive with extensive experience leading financial / accounting operations, international consolidations, and reporting requirements.
- Successful at setting up and managing the in corporation / consolidation of new profitable entities and tax structures both domestically and abroad.
- Excel at developing and implementing financial processes and reporting tools to support management decision - making with a strong focus on variance analysis in manufacturing operations. Successful at managing the migration process for ERP implementations, provide training and support before, and after go-live.
- Possess diverse background working in areas related to public accounting, financial consulting, and business finance.
- Financial & Accounting Management
- International Consolidations
- Tax Accounting / Auditing Oversight
- Project Coordination & Execution
- Team Leadership & Collaboration
- Financial Reporting Requirements
- Manufacturing Operations
- Cost Accounting and Analysis
Confidential, Huntington Beach, CA
- Preparation of the long term Business Plan, the annual budget and financial reporting to the parent company in Paris for the Segment Cabin and Structures with sales of $ 1+ billion and 7,000 employees divided into 5 Confidential ’s.
- After go-live on Confidential acted as division controller for Santa Maria, a division with sales of $ 50 million until we hired an Accounting Manager locally.
- Successful ERP implementation for 7 divisions with combined sales of $ 450 million and 4,500 employees.
- Involved in the ERP implementation for several facilities of the Cabin & Structures division, providing training, testing and support before and after go-live.
- Successful ERP implementation for 3 divisions with combined sales of $ 120 million and 1,000 employees.
- Served as the company’s first controller for firm’s new Spare Parts division with sales of $ 100 million and later for firm’s Airbus division with accountability for creating and preparing financial reports supporting division sales, ROI, performance results, and service operations with a strong focus on cost accounting, variance analysis and working capital management.
Confidential, Torrance, CA
- Developed and implemented periodic reports to help management benchmark and evaluate major new R&D project proposals for investment critical to positioning firm for future growth.
- Averted potential tax liability and fines by playing key role in launching a transfer-pricing system with supporting documentation that would withstand scrutiny by local tax authorities.
- Volunteered to relocate from the Netherlands to the US to set up a new accounting position (Group Controller), while supporting a European division growing from 33 million to 39 million euros in sales in two years.
- Managed finance / accounting operations for European’s head office with nine subsidiaries in nine countries with sales of $55 million.
- Supervised and trained a six-member accounting department through one direct report.
- Migrated two entities from buy-sell to commissionaire model to pull and transfer profits to low-tax jurisdictions.
- 3 million euros in annual sales generated by setting up and managing the in corporation of a new entity in Denmark that included moving all assets and employees to new entity within six months.
- Saved 1 million euro in rental costs by renegotiating credit lines with the banks to add 5.5 million euro to credit facilities to purchase a building currently being leased.
- Secured 860,000 euro in financing by renegotiating credit facilities with banks to help firm buyback distribution rights from its main distributor Siemens, generating additional sales and profitability in France and UK.
- Reduced month-end reporting time from 8 to 6 working days despite number of entities increasing from 4 to 10 by creating reliable, consolidated monthly financial reports for all entities.