Entry level position in technology that will allow me to build on the skills that I currently have and allow growth.
- Manage the leaves of absence (about 300 employees) including leave types, dates, and anticipated return to work goals (Excel)
- Contact between the employee, HR, and doctor’s offices ensuring that claim’s are approved and tasked to be paid in a timely manner
- Responsible for auditing FMLA forms for accuracy, timeliness, and resolution of complex issues
- Conference calls with client discussing business needs
- Mentor less experienced employees
- Manage the leaves of absence for 1 major employer
- Track their leave types, dates, and anticipated return to work goals (Excel)
- Liason between the employee, HR, and doctor’s offices
- Responsible for auditing FMLA/disability forms to support being on a leave of absence
- Ensuring accuracy of claims, timeliness and resolution of complex issues with internal and external customers.
- Managed planning and implementation for specific clients and their telecommunication needs.
- Routed circuits (T - 1, T-3 and associated DALS).
- Sent ASRS and received DLRR from the Confidential for voice over internet services.
- Consistently met deadlines and requirements for all production work orders.