- Broadly experienced manager with a solid track record of success for 20+ years.
- Expertise in building and leading teams has led to consistent success in growing revenues and margins, increasing efficiency and productivity, while maintaining high employee satisfaction, evidenced through high retention rates.
- Experienced in leading and managing project and program management teams, architecture and development teams, QA teams, IT, program roadmaps, milestones, and risks. Creative problem solver when managing portfolios and resource allocation.
- Exceptional leadership skills as well as technical, communication, analytical, and problem - solving skills.
- With these skills, able to successfully lead and inspire high performing teams, build client rapport, create and maintain forecasts, manage budgets and timelines, solve technical and business problems on multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- The Delivery Manager at Confidential acts as Scrum Master for Agile teams through the implementation of Business Process Management (BPM) solutions using Pega Systems software. Responsible for interfacing with the Product Owner (typically a Client resource) and Lead Business Analyst (typically a Confidential employee) to ensure a robust backlog is maintained.
- Works with Lead System Architect (LSA) and Lead Quality Assurance Analyst (LQA), typically Confidential employees, to ensure that solutions are developed that conform to Pega guard rails and Confidential quality expectations.
- The Group Manager is responsible for managing and driving front-line operations, and executing projects, programs and services. It requires balancing scope, resourcing, schedule, budget, quality and risks, and monitoring and reporting processes to enable a fast response to any issue.
- I started our leading a team of 6 PMs & Implementation Engineers in the Enterprise Services team.
- By the time I left, I had responsibility for all of Project Services, which included Enterprise Services, Strategic Services and Project Planning.
- The combined team is 31 resources, composed of a PM Manager, an Engineering Manager, a Project Services Manager, two Solutions Architects, 12 Project Managers and 14 Implementation Engineers.
- This team services existing Confidential customers, implementing new Confidential products, and supporting the customer in other services.
- An average, this team delivers approximately 200 projects per year, most of which have no associated revenue, since the service or product is already covered under the customer’s existing subscription contract with Confidential .
Director of Professional Services
- Professional Services provides product and solution knowledge to the Sales organization during the sales process, provides Pluck product training to clients during implementation and social media and community management consulting on an ongoing basis, provides client information to the Customer Support team at transition, and input to the Product Management team during product planning.
- The Director of Professional Services has direct management responsibilities over Solutions Consultants, and collaborates with the Manager of Technical Services to staff Technical Consultants to client engagements, while directly managing client engagements.
- Deliver customized software solutions achieving 100% on time delivery within bud get.
- Provide direction and prioritization for Professional Services PMO generating $6.5M in annual revenue, and meeting the primary digital advertising objectives of major automotive manufacturers.
- Worked closely with Tier 1 representatives at General Motors to coordinate maintenance and enhancements to Tier 2 and Tier 3 properties , generating $130M in annual revenue across 5600 dealers.
- Supported development and implementation of a formal delivery methodology across PS organizations resulting in consistent and reliable execution/delivery of 60 releases annually.
- Conducts audits around this methodology to ensure complianc e and allow for continuous improvement.
- Implemented improved document management, providing reliable access to team members onshore and in India.
Senior Project Manager
- Created Project Management processes and procedures
- Delivery support for customer sales meetings, proposal preparation, and cradle-to-grave consulting project management.
- SharePoint Portal Server 2003 implementations, custom software developed on .Net with SQL Server 2000, and systems analysis and architecture recommendations.