Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Provides highly responsible organizational support to the Vice President and Directors
- Monitor and maintain project, reporting, and deliverable timelines as needed.
- Responsible for calendar management and scheduling of monthly/quarterly department meetings
- Collaborate and communicate with directors, as well as other individuals in leadership positions to provide operational assistance to the Vice President in a variety of company - wide initiatives
- Serves as project manager on numerous special projects throughout the department
- Responsible for processing staffing requests (hiring and termination) for 5 vendors as well as invoices and system access requests
- Responsible for planning joint management meetings and training seminars for teams travelling from various locations.
- Orchestrated travel, meals and onsite accommodations.
Confidential, Bannockburn, IL
- Supported the Executive Director in all facets including scheduling and logistics for speaking engagements and large-scale meetings as well as scheduling and preparation for personal meetings and events.
- Served as trusted advisor to the Executive Director
- Orchestrates all calendar management and logistics for meeting scheduling including transportation, lodging, food and entertainment.
- Drafted memos for the Executive Director to inform employees of any and all changes within the company.
- Drafted digital weekly newsletter for donors and employees.
- Worked with fund development team in the planning of campaigns using Raiser’s Edge and donor fundraising events.
- Managed front office operations and annual budget
- Organized and planned Board of Directors quarterly (conference call/face-to-face) meetings locally and internationally.
- Areas of coverage include Board of Directors meetings, policies and procedures of the organization, and general bookkeeping assistance
- Provided additional support for other staff directors as necessary.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
Member Services Representative
- Conducted inbound and outbound call campaigns for Indiana state health benefits.
- Utilized reference materials to assist and resolve all health insurance members’ inquiries.
- Researched and resolved the more complex member issues and appeals for prompt resolution.
- Coordinated all health insurance responsibilities with inter-agency representatives
- Served as point of contact for other internal departments regarding member issues that may impact member satisfaction.
- Coordinated prompt claims resolution through direct contact with providers and claims departments.
- Provided assistance with coverage interpretation.
- Researched, analyzed and recommended resolution of member disputes as well as issues with billing and other practices.
- Assisted members with demographic changes as appropriate.
- Responded to member issues related to billing, coverage and systems.
- Developed, maintained, and enhanced relations with members to foster relationships.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
Global Reporting Analyst
- Assisted in creating new global and local national accounts and insuring that correct pricing and global account manager codes are entered into database.
- Provided support to the Global Contracts team (generate past/projected sales data, compile monthly reports to give an "at-a-glance" view of the program dollars, process same-time requests for account/pricing/vendor updates, assisted with compiling information used in sales presentations to secure new customer contracts)
- Monitored weekly negative sales dollars throughout the company and consult sales persons on ways to re-coup while striving to avoid negative dollars in the future.
- Assisted the Pricing and Profitability team with compiling/generating data necessary to provide the company and customers with the best pricing.
- Completed analysis and put forward suggestions to improve financial results, processes and business improvements
- Tracked current pricing and renewal dates to ensure that the rates don’t expire.
- Strategically planed and participated in contract negotiations with vendors.
- Worked to improve the overall structure and efficiency, reduce costs and increase profits for the organization.