To obtain a position as a Registered Nurse in the hospital/homecare setting. With expansive knowledge of modern healthcare systems and practice, I have developed a proven track record as a valuable team leader. Strong interpersonal communication skills and a vigorous work ethic are personal traits contributing to my growing success as a healthcare provider.
Assistant Director of Nursing
- Responsible for the coordination and supervision of nursing staff rendering care to patients in a fifty - bed Confidential /rehabilitation facility.
- Displayed excellent communication skills, increasing patient and staff participation and collaboration.
- Supervised nurses/nurses aides, addressed discipline issues, and issued verbal in-services to staff.
- Managed duties including infection control, fall tracking, psychotropic drug while improving quality measures.
- Assumed facility-wide wound care responsibilities, completing weekly wound observation and tracking.
- Completed fall and incident investigations.
- Assumed on-call responsibilities.
- Provided leadership in the absence of the Administrator, DON, and Social Services.
- Reported directly to the DON and Administrator.
RN Rehab Supervisor
- Responsible for the coordination of patient care needs on a high acuity, diversely populated rehabilitation unit.
- Handle admission and discharge responsibilities on a daily basis.
- Provide acute care to patients using skills including IV insertion and infusion responsibilities, Medi-port access facility-wide, invasive tubes/drainage systems, wound care and isolation infection control.
- Provide patient care and supervise staff assignments on the rehabilitation unit, assisted living floors and the Alzheimer’s unit during night shift hours.
ConfidentialRN Rehab Supervisor
- Responsibilities include medication administration, intravenous infusion, wound care, and dialysis care.
- Supervise licensed staff members providing patient care to patients with carious healthcare needs.
- Daily skills include Assessing resident response to ordered treatment and lab work while coordinating patient care needs with physicians.
- Experience with Saber Healthcare Confidential facility protocols.
- Handled admission/discharge, monthly changeover, and IV administration/infusion responsibilities in a fifty -bed Confidential facility.
- Responsible for the assessment, treatment and prevention of acute and chronic wounds.
- Performed weekly wound rounds, coordinating diverse treatment options directly with physicians.
- Incorporated successful teaching methods to clients and healthcare partners, increasing patient compliance leading to improved patient outcomes.