- Desire to enter a completely new and challenging field to solve practical problems in industry.
- Vast experience in data acquisition and analysis, modeling, simulation, data mining, silicon detectors, and designing equipment.
- Easily can learn a new computer language. Will accept interesting position to demonstrate my ability.
- Designed and debugged a measurement test platform for medical instrument using Confidential .
- The interface included a Confidential camera, digital and analog inputs and outputs, bar code scanner.
- Created Amazon.com ecommerce business for Contemporary Physics Education Project.
- Monte Carlo Simulation involving half a million Confidential hours to determine properties of detector. Involves statistics and error analysis to understand data.
- Designed hardware testing to insure operability of detector. Analyzed data.
- Wrote software and analyzed data to determine whether detector met requirements.
- Member of design team. Designed, built, and tested sensors for project.
- SSD project manager for silicon vertex tracker for $30M DOE project at BNL
- Led project to Department to Department of Energy acceptance.
- Developed budget and schedule.
- Led design.
- System project manager for vertex tracker at RHIC
- Created 3D software model of proposed detector.
- Developed 3D software and pattern analysis to show that proposed tracker would meet design requirements. Created different algorithms to study characterizations of data.
- Used 3D visualization techniques to study ray - tracing algorithms.
- Developed data mining techniques to show that rare signals can be found in simulated data.
- Lead research efforts to show that CMOS sensors can meet the detector requirements.
- Wrote real-time software and designed hardware to acquire data from sensors. More than three other groups adopted this system.
- Lead testing, wrote software and analyzed data to verify performance of silicon CMOS sensors. Designed test sensors.
- Neutrino telescope in the South Pole (IceCube)
- Tested prototype circuit board and analyzed performance. This work lead to $250M project accepting this technology. Designed, built, and tested sensors for project.
- Responsible for electrical quality control. Designed system where more than 5000 very complex circuit boards with an FPGA and Confidential can be tested from -50°F to 50°F.
- Designed custom Integrated Circuit (IC) chip tester. Wrote software acquisition.
- Big Data
- Computer Security
Confidential, Berkeley, CA
- Designed electrical system for ~5 MW of power. Responsible for coordinating activities of 100’s of physicists into a plan that can accommodate everyone’s requirements.
- Responsible for budget and planning.
- Supervised many students and postdocs in their research.
- Reviewer for Department of Energy SBIR/STIR proposals.
- Leading Contemporary Physics Education Project to ecommerce through Amazon.com