Respected IT executive with twenty years of achievement in business - leveraging technology to drive organizational growth, performance and profitability. Optimizes relevant communication, management and technical skills to drive technology progress and achieve business strategy. Recognized visionary providing leadership and immediately successful solutions to client challenges. International award-winning developer of strategic business applications. Diverse Industry experience that includes distribution, warehousing, utilities, supply chain, food service/distribution, and manufacturing.
- SCRUM Master Certification (Agile Framework)
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning/Implementation
- Vendor Selection and Management
- Application Development and Integration Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning Management
- RFP Creation and Management
Confidential, St. Augustine, FL
- Project Leader providing strategic technology direction, project management and implementation support to clients in distribution, warehousing, utilities, supply chain, food service, printing and manufacturing.
- Coordinate project meetings with executive sponsors, stakeholders and team members. Create and update procedures for each project as needed, monitor and review progress of work against planned schedule and take timely corrective actions as necessary.
- Responsible for insuring that the project is delivered within the agreed scope, budget, schedule and meets the customer expectations/requirements. Responsible for creating project reports, valve analysis reporting and tracking project activities using MS Project, MS Visio and MS Office.
- Privately owned Par 3 golf course and driving range. Created new marketing plan/direction to increase attendance and attract new golfers.
- A cart based limousine passenger service from the parking areas to the event entrance that gives preference to physically challenged, elderly and veterans at multiple public and private venues. Determined the feasibility to expand the business into a franchise company.
- Used SCRUM Process to develop the requirements for each division included on the RFP and the 800 plus locations. Worked with each business unit’s Product Owner and Users to define their requirements, what success would be for the requirement and then established the priories. These requirements were then used as the basis for creation of an RFP.
- Provides leak repair, hot tap, field machining, technical bolting, valve repair, field heat treating to the oil refinery industry. Supported a complete company business analysis (manufacturing, service, warehousing and distribution/delivery) for Team Industrial Services to determine the MS Dynamics AX processes needed to improve and replace the current JD Edwards and manual systems.
- Establish the SCRUM Team, determine what each Sprint would include and held daily standup meetings to determine if the Team had encountered any impediments or obstacies.
Confidential, St. Augustine, FL
- Managed the administration, s ales and operation activities for a $300K business-to-business franchise
- Coordinated design services and provided support to customer service
- Established daily production priorities for work in process, sublet and direct mail activities
- Managed sales staff by establishing sales goals and tracking performance
Global Vice President and CIO
Confidential, Lisle, IL
- Established the strategy, acted as a change agent and managed the transition from legacy applications to Confidential ’ Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Spearheaded the software development of a new inventory forecasting application that reduced distribution center inventories by 18%
- Pioneered the software development of e-Commerce based supply chain applications for both Starbucks and McDonalds
- Streamlined project authorization and tracking process by developing a capital expenditures work flow application
- Analyzed and managed the migration of all technologies for two multi-million dollar acquisitions
- Directed the transformation from single stand-alone business units based technologies to a global network for all voice, data, telecom and video between all US and Asian business units
- Managed the selection and installation of a Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) application
Vice President and CIO
Confidential, Des Plaines, IL
- Managed a software development team that created applications for field sales force order automation, customer relationship management and interactive product catalogs
- Spearheaded conversion of all distribution centers from manual selection and put-away processes to full automation with pick-to-light selection, bar code based order routing and product storage carousels, thus reducing order processing time by 50% and staff by 30% at each center
- Introduced central processing of orders and eliminated distribution data centers
- Implemented customer satisfaction/quality assurance program and Help Desk strategy for internal/external technology support
Confidential, Bradenton, FL
- Project team leader for the installation and user training of Accounts Payable and Purchasing systems for the Confidential Corporation (FDIC)
- Managed the design, training and nationwide rollout of Accounts Payable and General Ledger system for the Resolution Trust Company ( Confidential )
- Consulted on purchasing system modifications for Chicago Housing Authority
- Project manager for the design, installation and training of Accounts Payable and Purchasing systems for Wayne State University
- Supported payroll conversion and design/installation of Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Accounts Receivable and Credit Management systems for Confidential, Inc
- Project manager for the development and deployment of Accounts Payable, Purchasing and Materials Management systems for Georgetown University Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital of LA, Presbyterian Hospital of NY.