I am looking for a position that allows me to maximize my skills in customer service, security, food services and social media marketing.
- Five+ years experience in customer service
- Two or more years experience in security work
- A year experience in food services, and maintaining a lead position
- A year experience as social media marketer
- Minor face to face experience through fundraisers and work
Event Staff, Atlanta, Ga
- Maintaining a secure environment at any and every assigned event
- Assisting patrons at sporting events and concerns with finding their seats and event amenities
- Patrolling the facility while serving as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and rule infractions
- Exercising sound judgment during moments of crisis and emergency situations
- Answering questions and addressing all customers problems and/or complaints
Social media marketer
- Posts ads to gain the attention of potential customers
- Explicating product information and deals
- Communicate effectively through social media as well as on the phone
- Although this job was social media based, I sometimes got customers through face to face
- During the face to face, I had to efficiently explain my product and read body language.
- In this process I gained the experience with face to face. I was introduced to the difficulties that face to face may bring.
ConfidentialSocial media marketer
- Confidential is a marketing club at my previous high school.
- We had quotas to meet by months end. I frequently met the quotas
- Also through boy scouts, we sold girl scout cookies as well as popcorn.
- I easily sold the cookies, everyone lo e girl scout cookies.
- However, the popcorn was high in demand.
- At an early age, I learned the importance of supply and demand.
- I also raised funds for my football team and personal equipment.
- I raised enough to purchase a new uniform.
- This is important face to face experience because not everyone believed it was for the right cause. I had to politely persuade them.