- Information technology manager with vast experience in BFSI program/ project management including delivery, business analysis, process analysis/improvements, planning, cost proposals and estimations, and global project team management.
- Good domain knowledge in investment banking, capital markets - equities, fixed income instruments, derivatives, pre and post trade settlements, clearance in both US and European securities markets.
Familiarity of technologies like Spring/Hibernate framework, TIBCO/EMS, FUEGO BPM, Java/J2EE, C/C++, Orbix, UNIX scripting, Perl scripting, WorldApp/KeySurvey, Success Factors/Employee Central /LMS, Confidential Travel & Expense, Direct & Indirect travel via TMCs integration, Request, COGNOS Reporting, Configuration / User Administration, Company Card Administration, MQ, RDBMS, Sybase/SQL, IBM ClearQuest, RQM, DB-Lib, CT-Lib and Oracle PL/SQL and well oriented with MS office Suite tools
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Expense and Invoice entity globally to Advent business units to over 17 countries. Performed the initial due diligence of the current process of employee expense reimbursements.
- Working closely with the Confidential implementation team on a daily basis to make sure the project is progressing well to meet the project timelines.
- Helped the Client with the vendor evaluation for outsourcing and decision making process for the domestic VAT calculations and reclaims.
- Worked with Confidential Sales Team on Sales Order for new functionality - ExpenseIT integrated application within the Confidential Mobile App and for additional VAT configurations.
- Working closely with the Confidential implementation team from the initial Client kick off meeting through design discussion sessions to meet the Client requirements, guiding the Client finance and A/P teams in finalizing the design by completed the CDW.
- Helping the client with the VAT worksheets for VAT eligible Client entities, Review and confirm the Confidential Audit Policy Profile, finalizing the integration design for the imports/exports interfaces between Confidential entity, HR, Financial systems and the phased rollout strategy.
- Working closely with the Client on developing and finalizing the project plan, milestones, risks, dependencies. Worked on a daily basis with the Confidential project collaboration site - iMeet Site to raise the Action items, review and update the discussion items, review update the project deliverables on a daily basis.
- Meet with the Client project team, Confidential implementation team and the Travel Team (TMC) on weekly basis to review the progress of the project.
- Helping the client with validation of Confidential expense configuration in the test entity to ensure the end to end functionality is working as per the requirements.
- The project timelines included the pilot user training, end to end validation and the plan to rollout the pilot users to start using the integrated Confidential Travel (Indirect), Expense and Invoice.
Confidential, Cambridge, MA
Confidential T&E Consultant
- As a Confidential project consultant performed the initial assessment of the Acceleron Confidential platform to come up with the timeline to rollout the Integrated Confidential Travel & Expense solution. Currently client is using the vendor Confidential Travel booking and using a manual paper based solution for expense report submission.
- The initial assessment entailed a detail review of the current integrated configuration of the Confidential platform, the integrations from HR systems and
- Financial systems and the Company card program.
- As next steps to come up with project timelines to help client roll out an integrated Confidential Travel & Expense Tool.
- The detail assessment included documenting the configuration gaps for Expense functionality, with the Company card program and automation of the integrations.
- The project timelines included the pilot user training, end to end validation and the plan to rollout the pilot users to start using the integrated Confidential Travel and expense tool.
Confidential, Pawtucket, RI
Confidential Project Manager
- Led the implementation of the Global rollout of the Integrated Travel ( Confidential ) and Expense solution.
- Worked closely with the Confidential business, IT, OCM, I&O, QA, PMO, A/P, Travel team and the Confidential implementation team from project kickoff, requirements and design discussions daily.
- Helped Confidential team on reviewing the Confidential services purchased for the implementation - SSO, SAP Integration to Confidential Solutions, Expense Pay, BoA Integration and Confidential rollouts.
- Reviewed the Confidential CDW documentation and made recommendations on the design configuration.
- Guided the QA team plan on documenting the test strategy, test plan and test cases/scripts for the integration and end to end testing of the solution.
- Helped the Confidential team with the project activities, i.e., project planning, project deliverables, detail project plan, Integration requirements, reviewing the business requirements and documenting the requirements that were not OOB functionality and that required additional configuration.
- Performed the gap analysis of the Confidential travel profile data and documented the additional data points for the Confidential expense implementation.
- Maintained the project status, RAID tracker and reporting in the Confidential team site.
- Conducted regular internal meeting with the cross-functional team within Confidential and with the Confidential vendor implementation team on project progress.
Confidential, Cambridge, MA
- Managed different project implementations (SuccessFactors/LMS, Workday, ServiceNow), system integrations (Boomi platform), several vendor management teams, implementation partners, internal team both business teams and infrastructure teams for Confidential .
- Regularly track the project activities, Incident management with the implementation partners.
- Worked with the project teams for the overall project milestones and project documentation, custom configuration validation, application validation activities and supporting the downstream and upstream systems for all the integrations for business systems.
Confidential, Marlborough, MA
- Systems analyst lead for the different work streams and system integrations for the Confidential migration of on premise Success Factors Learning Management Systems (LMS) to the SaaS LMS platform. Support the Success Factors Employee Central platform and the interfaces downstream.
- Project activities include working with the vendors SAP, GP Strategies, Confidential internal system stakeholders and business users regularly to track the project activities.
- Responsible for the data migration activities for the learners and content data from production instance to SaaS DEV, STG and PROD environment.
- Worked with the project teams for the overall project milestones and project documentation, custom configuration validation, application validation activities and supporting the downstream and upstream systems for all the integration testing.
- Project consultant for implementation of the Training Assignment Process Improvements (TAPI) by integrating the SaaS Vendor WorldApp/KeySurvey solution into the Success Factors (LMS). Worked closely with internal technology teams, Vendor and the Business team through all phases of the project. Worked extensively on the custom configuration of the KeySurvey functions (API Plugin configuration, Email Notification, Custom Questions, etc.).
- Supported the team during end to end informal, formal, UAT and the cutover tasks for successful implementation of the solution.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Project activities included Global Implementations and Roll outs of Confidential Travel & Expense applications. Professional T&E & Interfaces requirements gathering, customized system design and configuration, Demos, training, testing, and deployment.
- Client management, Client coordination, Project follow-ups, tracking issues, risks, dependencies, internal and external team coordination and follow-ups on issue tracking, Support clients and recommend reusable and scalable design solutions and business processes.
- Global implementation for over 35 markets global with specific custom configuration for expense report limit amount based workflows, Request workflows, exception based workflows, VAT, Travel Allowance, etc.