- Talented, results - producing dynamic Office Business Professional with a proven record of accomplishment in planning and leading comprehensive strategies in support of many business goals and objectives.
- Expertise in directing the creation of organization of, vendor, student, business partnerships, consumer and patient customer services and steering the execution of business office management systems, in sales, benefits, human resources, education, training, collections, billing and other departments and areas as well.
- I demonstrated success driving sales, growth and customer satisfaction through implementation of key corporate goals, system processes and providing excellent customer service to all.
- Solid servant leadership skills; able to help build, guide and support top-performing teams and I have excellent mid-management communication skills.
- Adept at communicating with top level management, vendors, co-workers, customers and internal departments to coordinate overall business efforts while providing excellent customer service to everyone.
- International Benefits Specialist
- Human Resource Office Administrative Assistant
- Financial Compliance, Medical Collections
- Licensing Compliance
- Orientation Conductor
- Knowledge of ICD-9 Coding, Medicare Insurance billing and payment procedures
- Back Ground Checks and Verifications
- Education Admissions and Enrollment
- Front Office Management
- Employment Law
- Team Building & Management
- Sales Training
- Training and Scheduling
- Expense Reports and Expense tracking
- Travel Arrangements
- Microsoft Outlook Calendar Maintenance and Scheduling.
- Excel spreadsheet creation for various tracking purposes, reports, forms and all other functions as needed.
- Budget Preparation/Administration
- Proficient in the following software, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, QuickBooks, Publisher, Photoshop, and ACTS.
- Editing and document preparation i.e. memos, letters, various correspondence and proposals
INTERNATIONAL BENEFITS SPECIALIST
- Supported the administration of International Benefit Plans, assisting with expatriate, business traveler and regional benefits projects and with a focus on employee customer service, an integral member of the Benefits Team, and interacted regularly with other functions including Global Mobility, Travel, Health and Safety, Security, Risk Management, outside consultants, vendors, and Newmont regional and global HR teams.
- I work daily in SAP, Excel and PowerPoint programs.
- I manage vendor websites with whom the business partners to manage employee plans and business assets.
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
- As an enrollment services customer service professional, I provided excellent customer service to all prospective, new, current, continuing and former students.
- I guided them through the entire college enrollment process for the Confidential, while implementing all state policies and procedures as outlined by Confidential .
- I checked and verified all student accounts, checked students in to see Academic Advisors, helped students enroll in classes via the online process.
- I also provided students with knowledge, tools and skills on how to access information vital to their success such as degree checks, degree plans and classes and how to enroll in those classes, also assisting Academic Advisors with special requests to help student with various enrollment and records tasks.
- I also assisted students with placement testing.
PROFESSIONAL OFFICE SUPPORT/ SALES/MARKETING
- As office support staff, I worked as a team member and I assisted with a variety of tasks including, event planning and set-up, meeting and greeting vendors and other staff, assisting students, training and development, A/R and A/P, cash transactions, contracts, and excellent customer service and communication skills.
- I also provided support through report generation and marketing, using advertising resources and skills learned through my education and professional experience.
EDUCATION and OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR /SALES ASSISTANT
- Increased revenue and service sales by 35% through gaining and maintaining new clients through my sales and marketing efforts.
- Enhanced efficiently and organization within the company by ensuring effective communication between the owner and all staff.
- Developed and also conducted new team building training programs further enhancing company’s overall communication and employee growth.
- Development and coordination of training materials and tools for customer improved order satisfaction.
- Managing all aspects of HR related matters, including interviewing, hiring, training; benefits new hire orientation, I-9 compliance forms, W-4 instruction, recruiting and conflict management.
COMPLIANCE OFFICER /EDUCATION MANAGER/HR GENERLIST
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Define strategy for and develop, execute, and manage comprehensive Loan Officer licensing plan encompassing integrated marketing initiatives designed to penetrate and grow targeted markets.
- Communicate with customers, management, internal departments, and vendors to coordinate overall company policies and loan officer licensing efforts in accordance with corporate goals.
- Plan and carry out regional market research and analyses.
- Play integral role in policy development activities.
- I lead and directed a forward-thinking sales team.
- Prepare and manage loan officer licensing procedures in accordance with state and federal laws.
- I also assisted HR Director with all HR functions, including benefit administration, interviewing, and recruiting and all new hire paperwork and orientation, payroll and payroll audits.
- Drove up call volumes and product sales by 27% through designing and launching new licensing strategy.
- Enhanced efficiently and organization through development of improved processes in relation to roll-out and maintenance of new and existing learning, development and educational requirements for all loan officers.
- Developed and also conducted new hire orientation program further enhancing company’s overall organization.
Confidential, Denver, Colorado
- Developed and managed a wide range of customer service tools, including patient referrals, ICD-9 billing and collections, certifications and effective communication about surgery procedure and scheduling.
- Defined and evaluated product patient incoming calls for nurse intake and counseling, medical programs, and analyses.
- Tracked, projected, and reported patient check-ins and patient, customer based programs.
- Maintained communication with management and doctoral staff to ensure medical and front office activities aligned with business goals.
- Provided leadership and direction to other medical associates to guide the creation of medical customer service materials and ensure congruence with objectives.
- Successfully maintained and increased client base by designing and implementing strategic customer-retention projects and procedures.
- Planned and led execution of better, more simplified to stay organized within the medical office
- Managed monthly customer reports and data.
- Managed documents and other sensitive material for patient distributions according to HIPPA and company practices and policies.
MEDICAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Confidential, Aurora, CO
- Demonstrated immediate talents upon hire and excelled quickly to become recognized by management as key member of the medical and administrative team.
- Contributed to office organization that proved effective in delivering company’s overall image and message.
- Maintenance of documents and patient records for all office staff and patients.
- Maintained office organization and professionalism by planning and coordinating events, travel arrangements and accommodations and branch meetings on a daily bases.
- Developed new procedures and processes for improved travel arrangements for all staff resulting in new lower hotel rates saving the company several hundred dollars a week.