- Dynamic, resourceful project manager with exceptional experience in leading diverse teams of sales and business professionals to new levels of success in highly competitive industries, cutting - edge e-commerce markets, search engine optimization and marketing.
- Strong technical and project management qualifications with an impressive track record of more than 16 years of hands-on experience in strategic planning, business sales development, project and product management, marketing and networking strategies.
- Proven ability to successfully analyze an organization's critical business requirements, identify deficiencies and potential opportunities, and develop innovative and cost-effective solutions for enhancing competitiveness, increasing revenues, and improving customer service offerings.
HISTORY WITH LOCAL FIRMS INCLUDES EXPERTISE IN:
- Domestic and Global Sales & Account Planning
- New Product & Services Launches
- Salesforce.com Administrator
- Competitive Market Positioning
- Effective Sales Bids & Contract Negotiations
- Sales Account Forecasting & Planning
- Executive Level Presentations & Sales
- Sales Channel Training & Leadership
Digital Marketing Director
Confidential, Columbia, IL
- Experienced leader and technical marketer for retail eCommerce organizations:
- Built lean, profitable eCommerce divisions within retail corporate environments
- Implemented Salesforce.com for 10 clients up to 30 users
- Developed Marketing Analytics through Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce Development through Apex, Visualforce, API’s and Lightning
- Over 10 years of P&L responsibility for eCommerce and develop and maintain Salesforce Cloud and Community Cloud to service our customers & education our Project Team.
- Detailed understanding of every aspect of eCommerce: P&L, marketing, merchandising, technical details, logistics, analytics as well as recruiting and management.
- Strong knowledge of how to achieve and grow online profits while growing sales.
Project Manager/ Consultant
Confidential, Collinsville, IL
- Implemented Salesforce.com among multiple business units worldwide.
- Added and created objects within Salesforce.com to work with ERP, Ecommerce, and End Users.
- Coordinated with end users to monitor the success of salesforce.com
- Translate project requirements into objectives. Manage task assignment, projected resources, and report on and manage project scope throughout the lifecycle.
- Develop project schedules, resource plans, and status reports to integrate multiple functions/disciplines.
- Review project deliverables and apprised issues effecting project status and provided effective solutions.
- Complete risk assessments for project time lines and ensured these risks were addressed within the time lines.
- Perform cost/benefit analysis of user defined information needs and requirements.
- Develop methodologies which reduced transportation project delivery costs, risks, and work flow durations.
Web Marketing Channel Manager
Confidential, Litchfield, IL
- Created and implemented web marketing strategies to include the development, coordination and execution of incentive and loyalty programs, website, call center and communication plans.
- Drove growth through the effectiveness of web tools and presentation to customers and extended customers.
- Improved the effective contribution to E-tailors’, dealers’ and distributors’ sites related to Confidential Products and Services.
- Maximized brand recognition and differentiation through collaboration with customers in wholesale/retail.
- Linked customers’ web tools to the Confidential web resources.
- Maximized the impact of the companies own web resources offered to direct and extended customers.
- Utilized emerging technology as it relates to web marketing and web marketing resources.
- Monitored program’s trends and changes. Analyze and evaluate program’s information to identify effectiveness and opportunities, and present results, analysis and recommendations to top management and customers.
- Oversaw program expenditures versus budget, direct programmers to deliver program expectations.
- Collaborated with sales and product management to identify priorities and execute on them.
- Navigated the competitive landscape and product positioning to strengthen market awareness through channels.
- Developed awareness of key competitive actions through the channel and report back to the business manager
Telesales Sales Program Manager
Confidential, Belleville, IL
- Managed existing and new sales campaigns to outsourced and internal Telesales call center.
- Communicated monthly goals of production hours, revenue plan, revenue per hour goals, and Inbound and Outbound campaigns.
- Implemented a mix of inbound and outbound telemarketing campaigns to each call center to optimize the product focus and performance that is consistent with the VP of Sales strategies for each call center.
- Owned the master production schedule and forecast to meet plan.
- Managed to 120% + of forecast each month by working with Product Marketing to provide the volume and level of campaigns needed to consistently meet or exceed hourly revenue per hour and monthly revenue and unit plan goals.
- Responsible for day to day vendor management for production hours, revenue per hour, revenue, product mix, and new customer acquisition for all campaigns delivered to the call center and manage vendors to the Statement of Work agreement.
- Continuously monitored, measured, and evaluated overall daily program effectiveness and individual campaigns for each call center and collective campaign performance across all call centers.
- Developed or approved incentive programs to deliver campaign revenue per hour and monthly revenue plan.
- Worked with Product Marketing to identify new campaigns, concepts, positioning, and offers for OBTM to test and validate in areas that are consistent with unit and revenue goals of the Sales and Service organization. In corporate successful campaign tests into the regular production schedule.
- Worked with QA/Training to provide scripts and pre-shifts for each campaign in addition to NH training and on-going training.
- Supported all functional groups within the call center, working with internal and outsourced call center management and corporate based teams, including but not limited to Sales, QA/Training, Product Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Enterprise Data Services, Legal and Finance.
- Gathered, analyzed, and reported campaign performance and trends in monthly campaign performance reviews to VP of Sales, Product Marketing and Marketing Analytics Departments.
Senior Online Marketing Sales Executive
Confidential, Belleville, IL
- Managed $30 million in existing and new sales campaigns to internal, global and outsourced sales channels.
- Realized aggressive territory growth, delivering over 120% of forecast each month. Utilize Product Marketing resources to draw new business acquisitions, resulting in a significant generation of new vertical sales channels. Result: Consistently met or exceed quarterly revenue and channel sales goals.
- Built relationships with key online marketers and influential ad agency personnel, developing and executing a sales strategy focused on market leaders who could drive sales and market presence.
- Supported all internal and outsourced channels and work cross departmentally to build foundation which developed and automated key sales campaigns, producing operative campaign scaling capabilities, resulting in the addition of 100 strategic global sales channels.
- Collaborated with VPs of Marketing to fix site bugs. Project saved $500,000 in new acquisitions.
- Gathered, analyzed, and reported campaign performance and trends in monthly campaign reviews to VP of Sales, Product Marketing and Marketing Analytics Departments. Communicated monthly goals of production hours, revenue plan, revenue per hour goals, and inbound and outbound campaigns, ensuring effective, accurate forecasting and yearly planning which developed new sales channels.
- Worked with Product Marketing to identify new campaigns, concepts, positioning, and offers for OBTM to test and validate in areas consistent with unit and Sales and Service revenue goals. Incorporated successful campaign tests into the regular production schedule.
Senior Account Executive
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Consistently smashed sales quotas by 120% and led the sales team in acquiring new clients while servicing existing customers.
- Assigned tasks according to availability of resources and Project time line.
- Coordinated customer's site with the development center to resolve issues.
- Worked with cross-functional enterprise-wide teams to establish strategies to enable a more collaborative effort.