Detail - oriented finance professional seeking a financial analyst position which will allow utilization my finance experience; as well as comprehensive knowledge of GAAP, Excel and popular accounting software to be a valuable team member of an organization.
- Experienced in providing monthly budget, forecast and close reports for a fortune 500 company
- Analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Account Manager, Greenwood Village, CO
- Responsible for the accurate and timely management of key client accounts.
- This management is achieved through accurate and timely report production, performing ad hoc reports as requested by clients, thorough analysis of payment follow-up, subscriber trend analysis and contract analysis.
- Recognized for going above and Confidential of what was required in implementing new contract analysis.
- Have been assigned to work on multiple projects with several clients due to past client satisfaction.
Financial Systems Analyst, Castle Rock, CO
- Provided support to the District’s Budget Team in utilizing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software to maximize efficient budget operations.
- Performed analysis to evaluate operational efficiency within the District and created a report to track and analyze the movement of funds.
Assistant Accountant, Denver, CO
- Key assignments involved precise weekly audit of the P&L and reclassification of incorrect charges, posting of monthly expense accruals at month end along with monthly budgeting and forecasting for departments, and special analysis for any projects requested from other departments.
- Performed logistical analysis to help reduce transportation cost by 15%.
- Deliver weekly open PO report to control monthly M&S budget without ever going over budget.
- Part of semi-annual review of client contracts for revenue slippage.
Finance Administrator, Denver, CO
- Primary responsibilities included the timely and accurate processing of invoices and 3rd party invoices, as well as performing a secondary audit of team members posted invoices, conducting statement audits and problem resolutions.
- Spear-headed initiative to control inventory quantities at district levels.
- Review daily operational BOL movements to ensure charges & payments hit accurate GL accounts.
- Always met monthly, quarterly and annual DIR requirements.
Operations Support Coordinator, Greenwood Village, CO
- Managed all departments of operation to include: financial aid, student services, enrollment management, and I.T.
- Performed audits, managed work study students and maintained accurate materials and policy changes.
- Recognized for timely production and accurate analysis of reports.
- Labeled as “go-to” guy for any questions at my location.
Property Manager, Littleton, CO
- Managed tenant accounts and accounts payable, wrote up legal contracts, and established relationships with vendors.
- Moved property up from 40% nationally to top 2%, in seven months (finished ranked #32 for 2008 out of 2,200 properties)
- Dropped accounts receivables of 2% from previous year