- I want to use my skills and knowledge to benefit an organization, as well as learn new skill sets to help me grow.
- I have over a year of customer service experience, as well as four years working with unique teams of people.
- I’ve been in multiple leadership roles through mission trips and projects.
- I have problem solving skills and the ability to learn things quickly.
- I have been certified to run a forklift and have eleven months of forklift experience.
- I oversaw order prep, as well as assisting with loading and unloading trucks and taking inventory on incoming items.
Facilities team member
- I was in charge of cleaning offices, classrooms, and public areas for Confidential and the Confidential media center both independently and with a team.
- I was given additional responsibilities when I was added to the weekend crew to assist with prep and clean up of various events throughout the year.
Warehouse worker/packing station manager
- I started out picking items for orders and delivered them to the packing stations.
- I was put in charge of keeping the packing stations stocked with supplies and retrieving missing items in order to complete packing orders.
- I also prepared the packages to be retrieved by Confidential .
Store front worker
- I prepared food, took orders, served customers, ran the drive through station, and handled payment.
- I also obtained valuable problem solving skills and experience working with a diverse team.