- Exemplary expertise as a Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Certified Public Accountant and Intermediary/Sales from major multi - billion dollar conglomerates and Big 4 professional services firms to successful Internet and startups, including taking companies public and lucrative exit strategies.
- CEO and CFO with P&L responsibility up to multi-billion in annual revenue.
- Key point person taking a high growth, high tech company public with 6 years pre & post IPO experience. Company's IPO oversold, received green shoe and stock tripled.
- Raised over $400 million in equity and obtained multi-billion in debt for mergers and acquisitions including financing, capital expenditures, lines of credit, etc. as well as participated in several mergers and acquisitions.
- Substantially increased revenues.
- Made and saved clients, investors, and shareholders millions of dollars through strategic, financial, tax planning and research; real estate; and cost savings.
- Successfully planned and implemented sophisticated computer systems for business applications including Internet e-Commerce to back office to ERP with SAP that doubled efficiency resulting in 25% labor savings.
- Identify and resolve significant control weaknesses and develop effective policies and procedures, systems, and controls including re-engineering and implementing business processes.
- Outstanding leadership, planning, communication and negotiation skills.
CEO/CFO & Tax Director
- Saved millions of tax dollars that prior CPAs missed, some dating back several years.
- Completing sophisticated Integrative Tax Planning including initiating with clients and establishing multiple pension deduction planning. Overseeing the implementation of the resulting and required action steps to strategically follow through on successful completion of these plans saving these clients 30 to 100% of their taxes.
- While managing tax practice and with the firm going through an acquisition restructuring; executed a very successful 18-month project resulting in keeping the firm’s clients safe, tax compliant with the above tax savings and happy.
- Training staff to look for new service opportunities within client while training for precision and productivity. Result was increasing revenues by 25%.
- Successfully received several clients’ big dollar penalty abatements while representing IRS and state tax audit defense including drafting or reviewing responses.
- Successfully initiated branding with ACCESS Angels Team in Gaslamp, San Diego
- Successfully pre-launched the Commitment to Peace Contract Program and preparing content for the website to go viral (at 85% stage) within 60 days.
CEO/CFO Consulting & Senior Tax Manager
- Saving hundreds of thousands of tax dollars per client while completing sophisticated Integrative Tax Planning and overseeing the implementation of the resulting and required action steps to strategically follow through on successful completion of these plans.
- With the firm going through major restructuring, had managed, planned and administered a very successful 5-month project resulting in keeping the firm’s prestigious portfolio of clients safe and tax compliant while training staff into becoming precise and productive CPAs and Accountants.
- Successfully represented several IRS and state tax audit defense including drafting and reviewing responses.
CEO/CFO Consulting & Tax
- Managed, planned & administered a very successful 3-month project overseeing a complete 2-year accounting reconstruction, IT assessment and offsite backup plan implementation for a foreign trust owned large corporation caused by a prior server crash.
- Saving hundreds of thousands of tax dollars while completing delinquent returns, reviving corporation from suspension status and successfully protecting and responding to multiple international 3rd Party IRS Requests.
- Successfully representing several IRS and state tax audit defense representation including drafting and reviewing responses.
TAX Audit Rep
- Over 200 successful IRS and state tax audit defense representations including drafting and reviewing responses and tax returns.