- Formally credit trained MBA with fifteen plus years of experience in commercial banking encompassing credit, financial analysis, business development and commercial lending.
- Experienced in liquidation, credit audit, portfolio management and restructuring solutions.
- Effective in gaining consensus and developing impact solutions.
- Completed Credit Audit on over $1.5Billion of commercial real estate and C&I loans.
- Provided analysis, quarried loan officers, drafted a report with risk ratings/work out solutions.
- Eight years of experience with both C&I and Commercial Real Estate loans.
- Liquidation experience - held eight separate companies in receivership with $50MM in bad loans already written off by the bank.
- Twelve years of credit decision experience with various regional and national banks and defending their credit quality to executive management.
- Experience in financing structures includes: HLT’s, LBO’s, cash flow lending, ABL’s, distressed debt, acquisition financing, work outs/restructures.
Software: Microsoft Excel (Advanced level), Visual Basic, Macros, Pivot Tables Python(Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib) R, SQL, HTML5, CSS
Modeling Skills: DCF, Cash flow modeling, NPV, EVA, Scenario Analysis
- Performed financial analysis, financial modeling on Commercial Real Estate and C&I portfolios.
- Executed due diligence on credit portfolios in order to get them to become compliant with Confidential requirements.
- Performed financial analysis and capital budgeting on customers.
- Managed client billing and A/R’s.
- Drafted project proposals and Pro-forma financial statements for the firm.
- Performed credit analysis, and financial analysis on new business customers.
- Made recommendations and assigned credit grades on C&I, and Real Estate.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Credit analysis and financial analysis on existing business customers and new clients.
- Made recommendations and assigned credit grades on the C&I, Real Estate and Confidential portfolio.
- Structured deals that were in compliance with the policies of the bank.
Confidential, Worcester, MA
- Performed credit analysis, financial analysis and loan structuring on new and existing firms for the C&I and Real Estate portfolios.
- Credit portfolios from $1MM to $25MM with the primary focus on a diverse array of C&I and Confidential credits.
- Utilized credit, corporate finance and financial modeling techniques.
Confidential, Cambridge, MA
Business Banking Officer
- Business development, called on middle market companies in the greater Boston/#128 marketplace.
- Managed relationships and engaged in cross selling of all bank products and services including cash management and lending products.
- Generated $40MM in new business.
Confidential, Salt Lake City, Utah
Commercial Loan Officer
- Developed $25MM in new commercial accounts and managed $40MM in commercial loans.
- Restructured loans in order to protect the collateral of the bank.
- Successfully completed an exemplary credit program in order to become certified as a credit profession in Commercial Lending.
- Performed credit analysis on the C&I, Real Estate and Confidential portfolios.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
Commercial Loan Officer
- Managed a commercial loan portfolio of $60MM.
- Improved portfolio quality through stronger underwriting parameters and tighter loan covenants.
- Liquidated 10 firms totaling $100MM resulting in minimal losses.
- Restructured $25MM in real estate loans. .