- Benefits marketing professional with significant experience in health, welfare and retirement plans and products gained at several blue chip companies.
- Particularly adept at managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ambitious, team - oriented and proactive professional, comfortable in Confidential fast-paced, challenging environment.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
- Annuities and mutual funds
- Asset allocation programs
- Vendor Management
- Competitive Analysis
- Defined Contribution Retirement Plans
- 403 (b), 457, and 401(k)
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
- ERISA plans & tax laws
- Marketing project management and strategy for Institutional large plan sponsor campaigns under the Communication, Education and Advice ( Confidential & Confidential ) umbrella.
- Continuous coordination and project management of all aspe cts of campaign development using Confidential variety of media outreach from start to finish and close coordination with the program execution area, creative, legal review, and measurement/analytics area.
Confidential, Hopewell, NJ
- Marketing and Communications
- Contract Assignment
- Writing, Editing, and Proofreading of all Collateral and Sales Materials for proprietary products.
- Continuous coordination and project management with internal contacts including legal and other compliance reviews as well as product management and multiple outside vendors.
Confidential, Newark, NJ
Senior Business Analyst
- Wrote business requirements related to introduction of new variable products and/or product features.
- Detailed those specific needs in Confidential concise format in order to enable IT to write the necessary programs.
- Frequently interacted with Marketing, Actuarial and Project Management areas.
- Member of team that developed and implemented directed disbursements feature for Confidential variable life insurance product and also vantage system table variables.
- Lead and facilitated walkthrough meetings in relation to multiple product enhancements.
- Performed Quality Assurance review and testing for New Business and Contract Date Page outputs.
Confidential, Cherry Hill, NJ
Insurance and Consumer Product Manager
- Coordinated marketing function for insurance and financial products, which were cross-sold to the mortgage portfolio database.
- Responsible for product planning and analysis, including market database segmentation for target customer profiles.
- Also involved with compliance review for all vendor media submissions.
- Achieved special bonus recognition for successful and timely completion of difficult contract negotiations.
- Increased revenue by maximizing use of available database through use of multiple vendors and strategic planning for marketing efforts.
- Successfully implemented new process for direct marketing campaign for LTC product offering through sister company.
- Wrote website content for new website that was rolled out and part of team that developed internet “brochureware”.
- Achieved certified Greenbelt in Project Management and Confidential Six Sigma quality processes.
- Liaised with multiple insurance carriers and vendors in relation to current products as well as product research and development needs.
Confidential, East Brunswick, NJ
Senior Marketing Manager
- Promoted to senior manager and responsible for completing defined contribution proposals and RFP responses as well as other special and ad hoc projects in Confidential deadline environment. Provided supervision and continuous training of Confidential team of six marketing managers. Interfaced continually with SVPs and Regional Managers.
- Developed and implemented Hard Copy Database for proposals and RFP’s.
- Supported an eight office territory and assisted in maintaining many large hospital, university and municipal market cases.
- Developed and updated quarterly proprietary benchmark documents, which quantified product performance, related to specific carrier variable products.