- Global Team Leadership | Strategic Planning | Stakeholder Engagement
- Portfolio Management, Program Management | Project Management | Product Owner | Governance
- Corporate Finance | Information Technology | Human Resources | Sales and Service
- Senior professional with more than fifteen years of senior management in global environments.
- Recognized Traits: Leader, Creative, Problem Solver, Strategic, Visionary, Transformative, Seasoned, Results Oriented.
- Competencies: Dealing with Ambiguity, Strategic Agility, Drive for Results, Problem Solving, Developing Direct Reports, Managing Vision and Purpose.
- Known for getting things done while building and maintaining relationships across the organization
SOFTWARE & TECHNOLOGY:
- Program management, Portfolio Management
- Project Management both Waterfall and Agile, SDLC
- Strategic Planning, Strategic Business AnalysisWorkflow Design, Roadmaps
- Six Sigma, Confidential Certified Greenbelt
- Data Governance, Data Quality
- Product and Service Development
- Clarizen, Microsoft Project, Smartsheet
- Blueworks Live, Visio
- SharePoint, Yammer, Microsoft Suite
- Oracle, Teradata, OBIEE, Hyperion, Essbase
- Microsoft Dynamics GP, Veeva, Salesforce
- Taleo, SuccessFactors, Lawson, Saba, SumTotal
- Cisco Voice and General Network
Consultant | Founder
- Breadth of service spans from strategic decisions and roadmaps through tactical details to transform plans into actions, quickly and within budget.
- Large business consulting experience at firms such as Logitech, delivering strategic sales, quality, Human Resources and project management creative solutions.
- Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains Implementation for both Finance and Manufacturing, Contract Management
- IT Infrastructure Services: Communication Infrastructure, Hosted / On Premise Phone Services integrate applications such as voice/IP telephony, instant messaging/chat, presence information, video conferencing, data sharing and speech recognition, as well as non - real-time applications like voicemail, email, fax and text
- Quality and Customer Service Enhancements
Senior Project Manager, Senior Business Analyst
- IT Strategy and Roadmap and 5 Year Plan
- IT Infrastructure
- Managed Cisco Voice projects with multiple customers for an IT firm. Cisco hardware purchases and installation, vm and gateway configuration, integration of applications such as voice/IP telephony, instant messaging/chat, presence information, video conferencing, data sharing and speech recognition, as well as non-real-time applications like voicemail, email, fax and text
- 2 Start Ups:
- Post-acquisition new business setup
- Post reverse merger: new office setup, infrastructure migration from hosted data center solution to cloud services, equipment moves from data center on the east coast to California.
- Linux Infrastructure evaluation: managed vendor resources to provide a detailed analysis of the environment in preparation for IT roadmap development.
- 3 SharePoint Projects
- New corporate internal site and repository, tracking functionality to support laboratory testing processes and results
- New corporate internal site and repository, mid-size initiative that included branding, new governance, defined content owner roles and responsibilities, some sites with functionality to support activities including new hire onboarding
- New CRO facing SharePoint site and repository exploration.
- Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains Finance System Upgrade and new Manufacturing/Supply Chain System
- Managed the competitive vendor selection process
- Full version upgrade and transition to a hosted solution. GP 11.0 and ReQlogic 11.1. Integrations with Olympic, Greenshades, PowerBi, SSRS, Telerik
- New implementation of the Manufacturing modules. System Design covering: APl, Bulk DP, Bright Stock, WIP, and Finished Goods.
- Contract Management System - New system development, QA Test, UAT, Documentation, Training, and Implementation.
- External Website Redesign for 3 clinics in Hawaii. Full site redesign, new hosting service, social media functionality
Confidential, California, Irvine
Senior Business Analyst, Senior Project Lead
- Project lead for the top 10 projects, service request project lead for 25+ small projects.
- Managed $1.2 million in annual project deliverables including Taleo, Onboarding, HRIS Lawson, Pension system enhancements, Sumtotal LMS, Video and related network projects Research,
- 2 fully premised Infrastructure projects
- Disaster recovery, fully redundant, with hot transfer for the HRIS system. Data centers located in California and Texas
- Data center equipment planning, contracts and purchases
- IT and vendor resource planning
- Migration from Linux to windows servers
- Network capability to carry rich media content
- Network and site evaluation
- Riverbed appliance testing
- Site bandwidth improvement plan
- Developed the 1, 3, and 5-year Technology Roadmaps.
- Replace older infrastructure technology with new, more efficient solutions
- Analyzed the use of Hyperion for workforce management forecasting
- Established and managed the $1.8 million-dollar budget
- Improved the training budget utilization by 70% for a cost savings benefit of $1.2 million annually
- Reduced the time to implement new equipment and technology by 30%
- Improved the purchasing cycle time for device engineering by 22%
- Program manager and Product Owner over the Engineering and IT training roadmaps
- Designed and managed telecom infrastructure training projects with 54 vendors
- Created the networking and CDMA to LTE transition program in partnership with Todd Lammle and Scott Baxter
- Partnered with the CIO to establish the ITIL training program
- Service Now upgrade partner
- Product Manager and developer for the Sales Operations Performance Dashboards in Tableau (Taleo, Salesforce, Oracle)
Confidential, Round Rock, Texas
- Improved operations, contributing to the overall GIS reporting technology infrastructure cost reduction by over $10 million, and the organizational savings of $15 million through reporting function restructuring. Redefined roles and reduced the user base from 13K to 4,5k.
- Improved cost by 40% and increased productivity by off-shoring into low-cost locations, all while improving team morale / loyalty, internal customer satisfaction, reporting stability, performance quality, system scalability, and data integrity for 24x7 global operations
- Improved the global data quality and financial security roadmaps raising the SLAs from mid-80s to high 90s (97%)
- Drove improvements in customer experience metrics through big data analytics and influenced changes in operations (web and call resolution, online abandonment rates, new product launches)
- Designated final change control approver for all upstream and data warehouse changes.
- Product Owner and Program manager over the SLA infrastructure improvements and data quality projects:
- Capacity planning
- Server and network upgrades
- Teradata node performance improvements
- ITOC India transition ramp
- Follow-the-Sun data quality team integration management plan: Slovakia, UK, Brazil, US, Japan, China, India
- Base table stewardship practices improvement plans
- Six Sigma controls implementation
- Control charting business fluctuations and environmental events
- Essbase cubes to identify gaps
- Financial systems role based security implementation
- Accounting close cycle game plan
- Control M and data issues management
- Accounting staff processes and timing
- ETL traceability documentation
- Oracle to Teradata migration change management and data quality plan
- Confidential on Confidential migration plan
Confidential, Nashville, Tennessee
Organizational Analytics Senior Manager
- New pipeline for internal bench strength established
- Special achievement award for the development of an Employee Relations management application and supporting processes.
Confidential, Round Rock, Texas
- Increased net Revenue by $8 million dollars through improvements in global training and performance management of call center personnel in sales, service, and technical support.
- Improved cost by $5 million through improvements in turnover and the implementation of Six Sigma methods to improve KPIs.
- Call center site development leader in Panama, El Salvador, Philippines, and India
- Established the organizational analytics function for manufacturing and developed a software application to standardize and manage ER issues across sites.
- Program managed 3 multi-year projects and 80 concurrent small to mid-sized projects covering IT systems, Sales, Service, and Tech Support Training, and international site development.
- Infrastructure projects:
- Call center site selection facilities learning center development plans
- Digital Home configuration, power, air conditioning, equipment, data cabling, furniture, storage, equipment closets
- Performance system development including data architecture and equipment