A position in which I may use my extensive experience in any accounting position and become an asset to my employer
- Accounts Receivable
- Analytical skills
- Accounts Payable
- General ledger accounting aptitude
- Computer proficiency
- Invoice coding familiarity
- Complex problem solving
- Credit processing
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Sage/MIP software
- Microsoft Applications
- EDI invoicing
- Payroll ADP
- I - 9 Documentation & E-Verify
- Personnel records maintenance
- Attention to detail
- INXSQL and FASPAC software
Confidential, Long Beach, CA
- Emailing reports to all departments.
- Collecting daily cash summary reports from clinic sites to review for accuracy; contacting clinic managers as needed.
- Entering all cash receivables to MIP and reconciling to the bank statements; filing; working closely under the supervision of the Controller and assisting her in any assigned projects such as completion of property assessment forms, Petty cash replenishment, Accounts Payable and other duties as assigned.
Confidential, Santa Fe Springs, CA
- Accounts Payable full cycle from setting up vendors, matching purchase orders to receivers, coding and posting invoices to printing checks. Accounts Receivable and collections full cycle: setting up customers; billing, EDI, emailing/mailing statements, received and applied payments; bank deposits; daily collection calls; placed customers on hold; kept customer filing system; Researched and approved customer credit applications.
- As an Accounting Supervisor, I supervised the AR and AP clerks and was the back up support; assisted the controller with reports, month end closing and occasional payroll; investigated all credit card chargebacks; settled credit card machines daily; filed sales taxes for AZ and PE states online.
- I set up and managed all customer websites that required EF invoices; provided accounting support to company branches.
- HR duties included: maintaining employee files; distributing forms and translated English-to-Spanish speaking employees.
- I was a super-user for the E-Verify system and Watchdog websites.
Intake & Assessment Clerk
Confidential, Twin Falls, ID
- Interviewing to assess eligibility for assistance to low income families to receive food, shelter, utilities, gas for transportation; worked closely with other community organizations to check for availability of funds; collected food at fund raisers; prepared food boxes for distribution; answered phones.
- Kept an effective filing system; did community outreach programs by contacting churches to distribute food and other services.
Confidential, Church Twin Falls, ID
- Answering phones; Receiving parishioners answering questions; scheduling appointments
- Completing Immigration forms for farmworkers; distributing food boxes to families in need; composing parish newsletter.
Accounting Clerk Supervisor, Cashier
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Job duties were supervising cash register employees; assisted bookkeeper; Accounts Payable; Accounts Receivable; Scheduling cashiers; payroll in absence of bookkeeper; taking phone orders; Posting and handing OSHA information.