- Strategic Information Security Planning, Policy, Operations, Controls, and Culture Change in Helping clients to Plan, Build & Maintain Appropriate Infrastructure and Effective Incident Response
- Inter - disciplined technical administrator, project manager, and consultant, with substantial experience driving sustainable, and scalable growth in Information Security operations, maintenance, and compliance for Fortune 500 clients.
- As a Subject matter expert (SME) in project management, ERP security, and network security, and cyber security operations.
- Confidential is a lifelong learner who maintains solid experience in tech and current knowledge across multiple academic disciplines.
- She quickly understands the bigger picture and identifies problems in organizational security, and continuous improvement particularly in high stakes environments.
- Cross collaboration, team player and coaching, and culture change are all core parts of her thought leadership and security program implementation.
- Project Management
- SAP R/3, ECC 6.0, & GRC Security
- Administration, Configuration & Implementation
- Segregation of Duties, SOX
- GRC 10.1 Administration.
- Central User Administration
- BW, BI, BOBJ, HR, MM (and other modules)
- Network Security
- Continuous team development & Coaching
- Building onsite and virtual collaborative teams
- Strategic communicator within corporate and entrepreneurial frameworks
- Big Data Mining, Modeling & Reporting in HANA Cloud Platform, S4 HANA, Qlik, & Tableau
- Security and Risk Management (SRM)
- PMP, ASAP, & Scrum Trained
- HANA S4 integration with HCP
- S4 & HANA Cloud Platform (HCP) Security
- SOX, GRC, HIPAA, & HITEC, ISO 27001 Compliance
CO-FOUNDER, SENIOR CONSULTANT
- Conducts full risks assessments and reports for authorization and landscape threats
- Collects data sources to determine patterns past, present, and future threats, and breaches
- Assists in the improvement and effectiveness of supervised, and unsupervised machine learning
- Upload, analyze, and compare customer data for potential breaches or anomalies using Splunk, ServiceNow, Snort, Qlik, and other data analysis tools
- Uses Agile methods in research design to build proprietary application security tools
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER/Consultant
- Effectively led the consolidation, and restructuring of and the SAP security infrastructure and authorization, authentication, and business intelligence access for new mergers and acquisitions
- Built new technical SAP team to support consolidation of legacy and new technology
- Co-owner of SAP Technical operations for Dow worldwide business units and subsidiaries, change management procedures enabling significant improvement change control security throughout global enterprise.
- Developed project management proposals, and project management plans inclusive of work breakdown structures (WBS), milestones, risk mgmt. plans, communications, risk mgmt. plans. Steered and completed project management plan, and strategy for SAP security for intelligence (BI) and BOBJ integration and other modules on ECC, S4, and HANA cloud platforms.
- Supervised project integration plans and implementation of SAP Security ECC & GRC supporting over 38,000 users.
- Utilized BI, HANA, Lumira, and Qlik to run data analysis for improved performance and effectiveness throughout the enterprise and data driven presentations to C-Suite executives.
SAP SECURITY CONSULTANT
- Strategically led and performed workflows for user administration, authorization concepts, role administration, transaction codes, system administration, and overall optimization of SAP Security program
- Led process performance improvements with the implementation of GRC 10.1 leading to substantial security improvements and SOX and enterprise compliancy
- Successfully defined, reconciled and deployed user roles, profiles, object management, and configurations for BI, BOBJ, SD, MM, PP, FI, HR modules using GRC, Netweaver, and Solution manager (SolMan)
- Supported CRM, R/3 ECC 6.0 single, composite, and derived roles using Profile Generator (PFCG) and created users and assigned roles using CUA.
- Supported HANA security API configuration and user administration
- Utilization SAP HANA to develop data modeling reports, and dashboards using Attribute, Analytic, and Calculation views for the purpose of SAP security audits and landscape analysis
Confidential, Evanston, IL
DIRECTOR OF SAP TECHNOLOGIES
- Founder of start-up that provided onsite and remote SAP technical education and user support
- Led strategic effort to continuously support and remediate enterprise wide security events along with maintenance of risk compliance for SAP customers
- Provided and managed SAP education to more than 5,000 SAP technical and functional consultants and SAP customer employees
- Designed, and developed SAP Basis & Security curriculum and taught SAP R/3 Security consultants, leaders, super users.
- Facilitated end user training of SAP modules
Confidential, Independence, OH
SR. SAP SECURITY CONSULTANT
- Authored, and implemented Confidential Global SAP Security & Compliance Policies and Procedures
- Completed 1 SAP R/3 security implementation, and 2 upgrades on time, and within budget
- Generated SAP Security roles using master profiles, profile generator, and composite roles
- Collaborated with ABAP/4 programmers, and SAP functional staff and leaders to insure proper role administration, application of global and company rule sets, and business process controls
- Designation of roles, and activity groups to users