Finance professional with extensive experience in the Automotive, Information Technology, Healthcare and Real Estate industries. This varied work history combined with years of experience provides a unique perspective that can enhance an organization. I have a particular expertise in creating meaningful reporting and demonstrated ability to work with multiple levels of management and am known for integrity and teamwork skills. Looking to join a growing organization where I can make a difference.
- Supported several large, multi year projects by assisting the Project Manage with monthly forecasting, budgeting and meeting all financial reporting requirements of Ford
- Supported an international project in Europe
- Created a Forecast Training Podcast using Confidential software.
- Assisted the Lead Project Managers with forecasting and Purchase Order creation and tracking; helped them manage to their budgets.
- Created and tracked processing of all Purchase Orders against these projects.
- Reconciled all project expenses against the General Ledger and was responsible for correcting discrepancies’.
- Assisted in the yearly Budget preparation for 2015.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Responsible for Maintaining the IT Hosting and Mainframe forecasts as well as providing account support. IT Hosting yearly forecast was for $67 million and the yearly Mainframe forecast was for $26 million.
- Ensured Purchase Orders were renewed on a yearly basis so as to ensure uninterrupted service. Worked closely with the major vendors to accomplish this.
- Performed monthly forecast variance analysis to ensure forecast integrity. Also identified Accrual items each month.
- Managed the IBM IT Accounts Receivable balance to ensure contractual late fees were minimized. Brought Ally current with IBM.
Confidential, Pontiac, MI
- Responsible for forecasting and Budget tracking for the Confidential IT Managers who were left to handle the technical issues.
- Tracked projects spend against Purchase Order and Confidential Approved Budget to ensure projects stayed on Budget and Purchase Orders were not overspent.
- Processed appropriations requests to ensure Corporate Procedure’s and Policy’s and Government regulations were followed.
- Accruing projects based on the Percent complete method and ensuring audit trail documents were maintained for each and every PO to meet the Government bailout requirements.
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
- Created a tenant rent tracking system increasing rent revenue by 30%
- Created Property Tax Database to ensure timely tax payments and avoid Property foreclosers.
- Created an Access Project Engineer time - tracking database to charge their time to the actual projects for capitalization.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining tenant Accounts Receivable Sub-Ledger.
- Prepared quarterly contract financial reporting package displaying over $2 million in contract savings.
Confidential, Southfield, MI
- Prepared monthly invoice for the contract I was supporting.
- Analyzed financial statements and prepared variance analysis monthly.
- Prepared financial analysis on all Capital acquisitions through cost Model analysis.
- Created Visual Basic program to update monthly pricing Database, automating a monthly manual process.
- Accounted for short term investment of client payroll funds.
- Managed Assets and assisted in inventory functions which allowed the corporation to challenge tax assessments.