- Global leader with over 20 years of experience, directed multi - location managed wired services and wireless teams as large as 20, ensured on schedule and accurate delivery, staffed employees and contractors, executed resource management, inventory forecasts, order submission, processed monthly invoices of $100K+, tracked overages, maintained annual spend and cultivated vendor management.
- Coordinates and manages ordering and provisioning of data and voice telecom services for Enterprise migration activities such as tracking and communicating order status.
- Manages disconnect activities as circuits are successfully migrated and effectively escalate within supplier organization.
- Provisioned telecom inventory and historical data as it relates to monthly activities and billing.
- Performed auditing and payment functions for monthly supplier telecom invoices over $100K for data, voice and wireless.
- Monitored contractual commitments using various metrics including availability, billing accuracy, renewal terms, disconnects, termination liabilities, and audits.
- Oversaw expense accounting, the recovery of credits, short-pay and no-pay management decisions.
- Investigated irregularities which were brought to successful resolution, with corrective actions.
- Troubleshoots enterprise telecommunications infrastructure including PBXs, Call Accounting, Voice Mail, Wireless Devices and Audio Conferencing.
- Established and offered an exceptional “one-on-one” real time support to internal customers providing fast and accurate resolutions.
- Functioned as an active listener to understand customers problem, performed root cause analysis and with result took subsequent action to correct with all responsible parties using ServiceNow for tracking.
- Established procedures to evaluate a troubled telecommunication system.
- Responded to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel, and outside vendors.
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Confidential, Mesa, AZ
- Negotiated and closed on 2 houses and listed a property. Organized and hosted numerous Open Houses.
- Trained on several systems: Paperless Agent, Multiple Listing Service (MLS), RPR (Realtors Property Resource).
Confidential, Tempe, AZ
- Supervised administration of all wired services such as telco analog lines, PRI or Data circuits and office expansion installations including scheduling of employees and contractors, resource management, on-time delivery with accuracy, forecasted inventory and procurement of diverse data circuits. Ensured that circuits were delivered appropriately and extended via fiber handoff with proper connectivity.
- Coordinated and supported IT Department new office build outs, with a team of 20, on-time, with accuracy. Analyzed statement of work (SOW), aligned floor plans with construction Project Manager (PM)’s for all new projects, collaborated to ensure installation of power, cabling, sound masking and wireless AP’s occurred in proper sequence. Critical Point of Contact (PoC) between the IT Department and client local PM’s for continuous communications. Coordinated e-waste disposal and asset returns for the old office environment.
- Managed wireless daily activity ensuring availability of services. Processed monthly invoicing by downloading wireless carrier invoices for AT&T, Verizon and allocated them to specific departments prior to submitting to Accounts Payable (AP); processed Telecom and Data invoices from various vendors like AT&T, Sprint, CenturyLink, Verizon, Windstream and Level3, administered project vendor invoices to monitor budget and close out vendors paid. Tracked overages, billing consistency, errors, annual spend and budgeting.
- As Vendor Manager procured and tracked delivery of IT equipment. Cultivated relationships from preferred vendors including Cisco, Dell, AV, Cabling and Sound Masking. Reviewed contracts validated pricing, SLA’s, market changes and made sure they were aligned with corporate preferred clauses. Entered and tracked equipment orders in purchasing system (Coupa) for PO generation.
- Used ticketing systems like ServiceNow to track trouble tickets.
Confidential, Dulles, VA
- Performed maintenance on all Telecom Equipment, including daily troubleshooting, setup and MAC changes, for the Confidential, Call Accounting, Voice Mail, Wireless Devices and Audio Conferencing. Ordered, maintained and tracked all trunking for all locations including analog, Data circuits, T1’s, PRI, porting to SIP (allocation and maintaining existing number scheme). Reduced monthly trunking costs by 50% as a result of IP Technology.
- Negotiated SLA’s, increasing device benefits, coverage and international rates with wireless vendors as well as wireless costs annually to achieve a net savings of 20%- 30%. As the key PoC, reviewed, analyzed and resolved invoice disputes.
- Developed and implemented a multi-location VoIP Solution in the US and Canada, on schedule and with accuracy.
- Managed VoIP ROI to less than 6 years. Researched and delivered an Emergency Response Solution, external to the network.
- Offered exceptional one-on-one real time support to internal customers providing fast and immediate resolutions. Addressed daily Telecom needs, identified, mitigated and resolved any outstanding issues.
- (SME) for BlackBerry. BES (BlackBerry Exchange Server) and handheld devices.
- Conducted monthly audits of Telecom invoicing to keep rates and charges in perspective.
- Implemented a fixed asset program into Syteline, to track all company telecommunication devices.
- Onboarded new employees including IP phone, voicemail and wireless service.
- Used ticketing system, ServiceNow, to track trouble tickets.
Field Service Manager
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Managed up to 10 Field Service Technicians covering MD, DC and VA for daily service and MAC assignments.
- Orchestrated and implemented small to medium installations of Confidential equipment to ensure smooth delivery and cut over. Supervised warehouse personnel for all deliveries, staging and shipments.