- Proven IT leader with over 25 years of solutions visioning, API management, DevOps, deployment pipelines, cloud migration, SOA governance.
- Expertise in providing IT management strategy and governance solutions to digital initiatives and existing business operations
- Versatile working style, experience providing strategic solutions for over 25 clients
- Experienced in leading teams to carry out delivery of IT solutions
API Management and SOA/ESB governance | Program and Project Management | Business Development DevOps/NoOps/AgileOps | Program Charters | Agile (SAFe)| Oracle Database Administration | UNIX Administration | Microsoft Project, Visio, Excel and PowerPoint | Adobe Acrobat Professional | Personal Brain Mind Mapping
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY HIGHLIGHTS:
Principal Transformation Consultant
- Deliver API strategy and governance services to a newly established digital support services group with Confidential Ground, customer using the SAFe agile framework
- Sold and deliver API strategy and governance engagements to Confidential Financial, Confidential Ground, and the Government of Saskatchewan within one year
Senior IT Architect
- Won customer acceptance of integration (API/SOA) strategy with the Confidential Electronic Procurement System ( Confidential )
- Operated as capture and project lead for Confidential BMC (Remedy) software implementation; led and managed the Confidential team responsible for test plans, technical documentation, and cybersecurity plans
- Participated in the design of a cloud - based health care data lake based on mobile IOT input
- Built SOA roadmap to transition the Census Bureau’s enterprise architecture to an executable future state data and process architecture; delivered strategy for merging Census from eleven to four IT silos and potential reduction of up to 300 Confidential
- Developed a conceptual approach to automate engineering processes to break down automation silos within Confidential Confidential C4ISR community
- Led the Confidential capture team to secure a teaming relationship with Telos, Oracle, and BMC (Remedy) to win an $11M contract
Technical Director/Capture Lead
- Authored original pre-sales Task Order Management Plan and WBS.
- Participated in data fusion strategy design to compliment enterprise mash-up approach for external data source use
Integration Team Lead
- Provided technical leadership, on the Confidential HRC soldier data consolidation program to Confidential project leads, performing as systems engineer and SOA SME.
- Applied operational/implementation integration technologies and SOA governance.
Founder and Principal Consultant
- Provided key pre-sales support to $5mm Confidential global BEA WebLogic license sale.
- Educated systems engineers and sales reps on how to sell WebLogic Integration (WLI) architecture as an SOA solution.