A talented Committed and result - driven IT professional with multiple s and around 14 Plus years of progressively responsible, versatile and diverse experience in system/network architecture, installation, implementation, integration, security, and administration in local and remote environments, and consistent s in providing vision, innovation, strategic planning, and execution to IT organizations in high-growth global companies. Expertise includes: multiplatform environments (Microsoft). Keep up-to-date with changes in technology through continuous.
- A team player with fast learning curve, with strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to work independently coordinate and consolidate tasks and manage diverse set of functions from multiple sources.
- Significant experience in imparting IT to corporate clients and trainers as well as development of documentation.
- Trained competence through IT s.
- A progressive manager with leadership and team management aptitude involving recruitment, induction,, growth planning, motivation and mentoring of technical team.
- Active directory User, Group, Printer and other AD Object management.
- Group Policy Management
- Domain creation and up gradation
- Site, Site link, Replication Configurations
- FSMO Roles and responsibilities
- Active directory partitions
- Active directory Forest, Domain and OU Management.
- Active Directory Backup and Restore methods - Authoritative and non-authoritative.
- Bridge head servers, Global catalogue Servers.
- Configuration and Management of Trusts.
- Review and optimize existing Global Active Directory design.
- Configuration of ADFS - Active directory federation services
- Installation and configuration of ADCS - Active directory Services.
- Installation and Administration of WINDOWS Server Operating systems. (2016, 2012, 2008, 2003, NT, Win Exch 2007, 2003
- Managing user accounts, ownership and permissions on files.
- Implementation of RAID and Disk Quotas.
- Creating and manage the file systems.
- Task Scheduling, Compression and Decompression of data.
- Backup and Restore operations.
- Configuring and Implementing DNS, DHCP, ADS (Domain, forest, Tree, Sites etc)
- Configuring and maintaining the IIS HTTP and FTPserver.
- Maintaining and setting up Local and Network Printer.
- Configuring and Maintaining of VPN, VPN with RADIUS Server, NAT, LAN Routing.
- Configuring and Implementing of services, Local, Domain security and IPSec Policy, Security templates.
- Batch files for automaton.
- Application Deployment through SCCM Server
- Patching using WSUS
- Windows10, Windows 7, XP Professional, Windows 2000 Professional, Windows Vista
- Implement an Azure Active Directory
- Azure SSO Configurations for SaaS applications
- Azure Multifactor authentication configuration
- On premises AD synchronization with Azure AD using azure AD connect.
- Build AWS EC2 Instances
- Configure AWS Elastic Load Balancers
- Configure AWS S3 Buckets
- Configure AWS VPC, Security groups, Cloud watch agent Configurations
- AWS MAD (Microsoft active directory) Builds
- Domain Controller Builds on AWS, AZURE and Google. Cloud
- Batch files
- Possess strong hold on IP addressing, Sub netting, Subnet mask, VLSM, CIDR, Super netting And IPv6.
- Possess hands on skills in configuring catalyst 1900 and 2950 switches for various functionalities.
- Well aware of designing and implementing L2 and L3 switching functionalities like VLANs,
- VTP etc.
- Security Device Manager (SDM) and IOS up gradation and installation of SDM in Non ISR Implementation and configuration of SNAT, DNAT and PAT (Overloading NAT).
- Possess hands on skills in configuring Cisco 1600, 1700,2500,2600,series routers for various functionalities
- Possess skills in configuring implementing and fine-tuning routing protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, IGRP and RIP).
- Implementing traffic filters using Standard and Extended Access-lists.
- Implementing security and password recovery to Router and Switches
Active directory consultant
- Translate business and partner needs into Workable Technology Solutions that meets the needs of internal customer
- Design and Implement active directory authentication silos
- Design and Implement Confidential Multi factor authentication) on all AWS, Azure Google cloud domain controllers and On-premise domain controllers.
- Create automated script for the Confidential implementation and configuration with different proxy settings.
- Microsoft LAPS (Local Administrator Password Solution) Implementation and configuration for entire member server with in the infrastructure.
- AWS MAD (Microsoft active directory) implementation for the different accounts for many internal teams to support RDS SQL authentication.
- Design and Create AWS Cloud formation template with multi region to deploy IAM Infrastructure.
- Support migration of Active Directory and related identity products to cloud.
- Design configure and implement Datadog monitoring agents on AWS, Azure and Google Domain controllers.
- Partner with Operations team to support the design, delivery, and support of new technologies and services into production.
- Create and configure AWS Elastic load balancers in Different Regions.
- Develop detailed architecture, standards, design, delivery and support of new technologies and services into production.
- Develop full automation for the new technology implementation using PowerShell.
- Design, configure and implement cloud watch agents on AWS domain controllers.
- Develop the automation for the Cloud watch agent installation and configuration on AWS domain controllers.
- Schedule and attend Office hours meeting to address and support new technologies issues.
- Create AWS R53 records for the Elastic load balancers.
- Monthly rehydration of Cloud AWS, Azure and Google domain controllers.
- Responsible for the development of technical solutions directly to customers.
- Spends time interacting with the internal/external client and other key stakeholders, as appropriate to the level of solutioning experience and skill, to understand the strategic priorities, business and technical requirements, issues and tactical problems, to develop and articulate robust and innovative technical solutions.
- Orchestrate the development of simple to complex, multi-year, custom solutions and associated cost cases.
- Lead and develop detailed technical solutions for small, large and complex engagements.
- Present, review and modify the solution, with the internal/external client and key stakeholders, to meet deal requirements and to close the deal for Confidential .
- Leverage the full breadth of services, labor, assets, and software products to develop complex, multi-year solutions and optimized cost cases that meet client requirements and needs considering the client's base case and Confidential 's profitability.
- Gathering of technical requirements, the coordination of delivery organizations and vendors to build a solution and cost case, the writing of the technical statement of work and accountability for the overall technical solution.
Active Directory SME
- Support multiple Active Directory forests, including multiple domains forest with over 8 domains, 250 domain controllers and 200 Active Directory sites, running on Windows Servers 2003, 2008 R2 and 2012 R2
- Deploy, Manage and troubleshooting of Windows 2008R2 and 2012 R2 Domain Controllers In Active Directory.
- Prepared and implemented various projects like Domain upgradations, Domain consolidations, OS migration from win XP to win 7, SCCM Server upgradations, VPN Client migrations, SEPM (Symantec antivirus endpoint protection) Server upgradations. ADFS implementations for SSO (Single sign on) for Claim aware web based applications.
- Create and Link Group policies to windows 2003, 2008R2 and 2012 R2 servers in PROD & QA Environments.
- Performed Windows servers patching using SCCM Console.
- Decommission of Application windows 2003 and 2008 servers.
- Review Domain Controller Event and Security logs and take corrective actions.
- Planned and managed all migrations and upgrades related to the Active Directory.
- Create and Manage Application Groups in AD domain.
- Installed SSL s on 2008 and 2012 servers
- Performed and Raise the Domain functional level from windows server .
- Perform regular Domain Controllers Health checks through DCDIAG.
- Updated Active Directory Schema from Windows server in Production Environment.
- Work on Accounts Delegation, Drive Mappings and Windows Server Decommission Process
- Create and Link Policies to various versions (Windows servers 2000/2003/2008 R2/2012R2) in PROD/DEV/DR/QA Environments.
- Worked with SCCM team to install and uninstall application package on users Workstations using SCCM Console.
- Extensive experience in installation & administration of Windows NT, Windows 200X Domain.
- Managing Active Directory components including Domain controller’s installation, Global catalog servers, Trusts and Sites.
- Configured DNS for use with Active Directory across windows Servers 2003/2008R2/2012R2
- Created comprehensive documentation of many processes and procedures.
- ADFS Configuration for Single sign on for Saas applications.
- Batch file creations.
Technical Team Lead/SME
- Design, Deploy and migrate windows 2003 domains to join new windows 2008R2 forest.
- Plan and manage all Migrations and upgrades related to the AD.
- Install new domain controller’s 2008R2/DNS
- Manage DNS Adding resource records
- Implementation of name resolution using DNS in TCP/IP environment.
- Windows 2003/2008 Active Directory implementation.
- Manage and monitoring replication.
- Creation and removal of domains member servers.
- Using Active Directory Sites and Services to administer the replication of Active Directory data among all sites Perform
- Managed relationships and price structure with vendors on hardware and software needs.
- Support patching, ticket queue maintenance, execution of change controls, Symantec anti-virus upgrades and security remediation
- Provided on call production support as needed.
- Support and migration of windows servers
- Created IT support strategy including project plans and timelines
- Upgrade Domain controllers from and
- Schema upgradation
- Supported AT&T project. Held responsible for Managing Support teams like Server Team, Desktop team, Remote admin support teams.
- Conducted Daily, Weekly, Monthly meetings with the internal support teams to understand the daily status, hurdles, Challenges to take the corrective actions.
- Follow Companies and Clients Security Policies and procedures to ensure all Servers comply with the Security standards.
- Ensure all Servers and domain controllers meets the Microsoft Baseline Security Standards and fix the issues in case of findings.
- Represent Server (DS) team for Internal audits and External Client Audits. Prepare all audit related documents to share with the stake holders.
- Ensure and perform monthly patching activity on all Domain controllers and member servers. And share the patch success reports with Onshore and Client team.
- Push and install software applications through SCCM Server on all Client computers (2300 Clients)
- Monitor SEPM Servers on daily basis to Ensure the all SEPM servers are with latest definition and take immediate actions in case of outdated definitions.
- In case of any new requirements, Work with internal network team to get the required ports open towards the server, client or Domain controller subnets.
- Held Responsible to Manage and Support DS Data service team.
- Manage and maintain Servers and domain controllers in both Onshore (Birmigham and Atlanta, USA and Manila) offshore locations.
- Join Sev1 Calls during and provide continuous updates on the status to Client, Onshore team and Management
- Prepared plan and Executed the projects like VPN Client upgradation, Client OS upgradation from XP to WIN 7 with the help of desktop teams.
- Prepare monthly Monthly Server reports and dashboards to share with the management and Clients.
- Ensure All Hardware Servers are under Warranty. Inform Onshore, Client and Management team for servers with End of life. Suggest the best Server Configuration to meet the current and future expected workloads. Work with vendors to get the best quotes and work with Internal procurement team to procure the Servers.
Senior Server Analyst
- Reviewed Active Directory structure and made recommendations for changes to follow Microsoft best practices
- Managed Group Polices, Security groups, and file shares for Project Users.
- Migrated legacy Windows 2000/2003 servers to Windows 2008/2012 upgrade enterprise from Active Directory upgrade enterprise from Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2013
- SCCM Server administration - Pushing software to clients through SCCM Server.
- SCCM Server up gradation from SMS server to SCCM 2007.
- Management of Symantec Servers SEMP (Symantec endpoint protection)
- Monthly Patch management of Servers through WSUS server
- Management of Hyper V servers
- Installation of Server operating systems - Win 2012, win 2008
Technical Head/Technical Trainer
- Managing Systems and Networks Building servers and Designing networks
- Conducted s for MCSE, MCSA, MCP, MCTS, N+ and CCNA Courses.
- Ensuring infrastructure in the centers is maintained as per Confidential norms and coordinating with Center Head.
- Recruitment of trainers as per the requirement and conducting induction for the faculties to Confidential delivery methodology.
- Worked closely with Transition Lead to create and manage documentation so administration of new Active Directory structure moved smoothly from Migration team to the ready state provider
- Carrying out appraisals of trainers.
- Monitoring of student feedback and overall GPA (Grade Point Average) of the center and analyzing them to ensure minimum level of GPA is maintained.
- Accessing and analyzing needs of the centers and organizing T3s (Train the Trainer) programs.
- Tested configuration of Infrastructure Servers to include Active Directory Domain Controllers, PKI servers, Exchange, and Active Directory Federation Services conducting open house, awareness and technology
- Seminars at centers and colleges.
- Identifying needs of corporate clients and designing the program.
- Managing Systems and Network Handling Technical Team (Technical Trainers)
- Managing Systems and Networks Building servers and Designing networks
- Imparted on MCSE 2000, MCSE 2003, and CCNA to retail domain.
- Support Windows XP, Office XP and Active Directory/Windows Server 2003.
- Corporate on ADS, Exchange 2003/2007, CCNA,
- Some of the corporate clients are: IAF (Indian Air force)'
- Confidential Services, Birla ETC
- Conducted seminars at Colleges.
- Upgrading junior trainers.
- Testing and Inspection of Computer Mother Boards, Printer Boards, KeyBoards, SMPS Boards
- Trouble Shooting.