- A position in a dynamic high - technology company where my superior organization and communications skills can add value.
- Very well organized and comfortable working in a multi-tasking project-oriented environment.
- Known as a "highly organized and productive employee".
- Above average verbal and written communication abilities.
- Ability to problem solve and decipher problems versus complaints.
- Effective at new employees and co-workers alike.
- Possess a natural ability to teach for which I have been complimented many times, both by my trainees and my supervisors.
- As the Fleet Manager, I was responsible for the management of day-to-day operations of the process and ensure adherence to processes, systems and schedules to drive service excellence, quality, and productivity while maximizing revenue generating opportunities.
- Keeping records of who is using which vehicles and when.
- I created a log for the drivers to sign that includes driver name, the date, the vehicle number, the time taken and the time returned.
- Oversee fleet maintenance.
- Obtain and maintain truck licensing and registrations; emission testing; annual inspections.
- Develops and reports monthly Confidential reports.
- Oversee proper use of fuel cards.
- Maintain all daily inspections.
- Conduct safety meetings.
- Oversee and schedule repairs including opening of work orders, researching parts availability and costing.
- Issuing purchase orders.
- Train, schedule, reprimand, hire, and terminate employees.
- Verifying time cards, scheduling vacations, PTO, comp time, sick days, tardiness, and Confidential .
- Maintain the parts inventory.
- I am responsible for shop safety along with keeping compliance.
- Develop, maintain and adhere to disciplinary procedures, driver orientation program.
- Function as the contact point for escalated customer complaints and handle such cases effectively and professionally.
- Also, exhibits proactivity and responsiveness to issues.
- Assist in providing support to various departments within the organization pertaining to process improvement.
- Maintain good communication and working relationship with other departments.
- Communicate with other departments on a regular basis about resolution on open queries.
- Managed over 150 driver and handled weekly reports such as Vehicle Compliance, Confidential Compliance.
- I was the head of special accounts for the company where I assisted with the billing, ordering of product and dispatching of the routes.
- They also trained and gave classes on business management, driver compliance and shipping logistics.
- As a Teller my duties include completing advance or complex teller transactions.
- Participates in Sales campaign as identified. Support the branch in achieving its goals, by identifying sales opportunities and making appropriate referrals.
- Acts as teller coordinator, this includes supervision of 3- 5 employees, taking care of cash control and branch security.
- Settled ATM and trained new employees on ATM system operation.
- Received and paid out money.
- Maintained records of money and negotiable instruments involved in a financial institution's various transactions.
- Provide exceptional customer service by being prompt and friendly to customers.
- Ringing transactions, helping customer open new charge accounts, organize the floor, set up sale events, including signing and ticketing merchandise.