Seasoned Executive Professional with experience in Senior Management Consulting, Program Delivery, Complex System Implementations, Omnichannel, Digital Ecommerce. Possess unique international business background which proves to be a vital component to my success as a relationship builder. Speak Spanish and beginner Russian.
CORE COMPETENCIES INCLUDE:
- Program/Project Delivery
- (internal & external)
- PPM (Clarity/Daptiv)
- Client Relationship Management
- Business Development
- QA/UAT/Defect Mgmt. (Jira)
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- BA/BRD Spec. writing
Senior Management Delivery Consultant
Confidential, New York, NY
- Ecommerce Program/Project Manager to re - platform current ecommerce website onto Salesforce Commerce Cloud/Demandware
- Created an overall program level project plan incorporating the implementation partner's plan, SFCC plan, client specific design/build/integration efforts, 3rd party vendors, bank s, etc.
- Aligned team to a stage gate review process for scope closure. Created Scope document, review process, project charter and successfully closed scope
- Managed end to end project life cycle including front and back end design, development, testing phases and timeline, actions, risks, etc.
- Facilitated relationships between all 3rd party vendors and implementation partner (from design, development, testing, etc.)
- Developed 5-year IT roadmap analysis across entire organization to CEO.
- Worked with internal and external resources to launch new vendor and buyer applications.
- Managed project to launch new scale management software across all retail stores, and worked with team on new order entry system for stores using Confidential software.
Confidential, New York, New York
Ecommerce/Digital/Omnichannel Project Manager
- Acted as Project Manager on multiple projects across diverse business teams (digital redesigns, front end creative projects, internal applications, distribution center, contact center, European webstores UK/FR/DE).
- Supported and implemented supply chain omni-channel initiatives (VendorNet/StoreNet) which involved ecommerce customer orders shipping from ecommerce distribution center and by physical retail store locations.
Confidential, Morristown, New Jersey
Manager, Project Management Team
- Lead Project Manager for ecommerce web portal solution.
- Led requirements gathering workshops, defined business requirements and mapped out all workflows.
- Project involved working with client and their ecommerce provider to integrate into a middleware portal solution which also communicated data to end warehouse fulfillment system.
Confidential, New York, New York
SAP Apparel and Footwear (AFS) Implementation Team Member
- Worked in SAP AFS MM and SD modules for material creation, costing, pricing conditions, vendor set-up, customer set-up, sales and purchase order creation.
Confidential, Montvale, New Jersey
Senior Business Analyst
- Facilitated relationships between SAP team and Global Facility and Equipment Qualification department which resulted in requirements and workflow specification documentation. Coordinated data migration and work instruction testing.
- Evaluated current SIOP (sales inventory and operations planning) process and wrote continuous improvement proposal for management.