Healthcare Program Manager
- Provides direct service to a caseload of 140 patients, any collateral person, and their children.
- Screens for functional scale eligibility, conducts initial assessments, and periodic reassessments f patients’ needs including medical, mental health, substance use, financial, housing and support needs.
- Provides crisis intervention and health education services as needed.
- Develops patient focused care plans with documented input and approval from other providers and the patient in compliance with Health Home standards.
- Work with the medical staff to develop, implement, and coordinate the care plan for patients with chronic diseases, such as diabetes, asthma, congestive heart failure, hypertension, mental health condition, and substance abuse etc., based on the Health Home chronic disease care coordination model standards. Handles appointments and non - appointment related calls from patients, as well as providers.
- Supports patients and providers in the medication refill process.
- Uses registry and other care plan information to inform care team members of care plan implementation required for each patient.
- Provide patient with general information on HIV prevention and primary care of their chronic condition(s).
- Ensures that all patients are tracked and data entered into the system for the purpose of follow-up and reporting.
- Ensures that disease and other registry data entry is up to date and use registry reports to organize plan of care for all patients assigned.
- Keep patients informed of progress of scheduled appointments.
- Monitor of patients’ adherence to their medical appointments.
Director of Operations (Importer/Exporter)
- Communicated with Spanish speaking drivers and accounts representatives
- Created routing itineraries for ocean ship line container loads to customer facilities in U.S. and overseas
- Expert in Intermodal Dispatching Software or any Profit Tools Software.
- Managed Customer Accounts, including Manhattan Beer, A&B, and DM and Lumber.
- Handled pay rates of assigned drivers Assist Port Dispatch manager in conducting full cycle of dispatching, coordination, communication and timely delivery of ocean containers in and out of ports; including efficient and timely response to customers and supervisors.
- Dispatches drivers to correct locations in a timely manner.
- Make freight delivery appointments, as required.
- Coordinate customer freight pickup and drop offs.
- Make sure all paperwork is handled timely and correctly.
- Enter all appropriate container order information into Profit Tools System.
- Incurs the least amount of losses for per diem, demurrage, and chassis expenses.
- Regularly report on the status of containers, Last Free Day (LFD), including communicating container total moves in a daily meeting with Port Dispatch Manager.
- Communicates driver accidents to Safety department.
- Dependable and reliable for weekend business.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Created student case reports for Spanish families and Counseling Department
- Mentored a caseload of 50 students with Daily/Weekly meetings
- Worked alongside D.O.E East Wing partnership leader bettering the efficiency of public programs within the Department of Education.
- Baseball Coordinator / Coach for East Side House.
- Office 365
- Professional Translator
- Data Entry
- Excellent Coordinator
- Account Management
- Tracking Analytics