- 6 Years of experience in Business Analysis having initiated, analyzed and managed Projects in the areas of Insurance including Health Insurance, HR, Market Research, Retail & Online Shopping
- Extensive experience in Requirement Gathering, JAD sessions, Writing Business and Functional Specifications, Functional Testing, System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Defect Management, Implementation & Rollout, Change Management, Issue Resolution and Support.
- Exceptional ability to maintain and build client relationships, and to comfortably converse with all facets in the client’s organization
- Extensive experience working on Waterfall, Iterative and Agile (Scrum) Methodology ensuring prioritized on - boarding of requirement changes and enhancements
- Experience capturing business processes through use cases, process flow diagrams, flow diagrams.
- Excellent verbal, communication and co-ordination skills with ability to understand customer’s requirements, bridge gaps between Business and Technology Teams
- Involved in all phases of Project Life Cycle (Initiation, Planning, Execution, and Closeout) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in requirements verification and tracking and ensuring all project deliverables meet the deadlines.
- Extensive experience in managing User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Exceptional ability to concurrently work on multiple projects, worked in fast paced, challenging environment with multiple and competing priorities
- Experience working on end-to-end IT solutions while multitasking as a Business Analyst / Project Coordinator / Quality Analyst.
- Experience in leading teams in product development processes while ensuring conformity to the set requirements of the stakeholders and clients while adhering to project schedules
- Worked closely with wide business user base to generate reports in Business Objects, Reports, SSIS and extensive experience in writing complex SQL queries, gaining knowledge of advance performance tuning d Confidential base concepts such as partitioning, index organized tables, analytical and hierarchical queries, materialized views, regular expression etc.
- Experience in responding and handling multiple client Request for Proposals (RFPs) in different domains
- Always positive with a lot of Confidential ce and persistence to overcome any scenario.
- Keenness to learn and work on challenging tasks.
Project Management Tools: RTC, MS-SharePoint, WebEx Professional Studio, Free Mind - Mind Map, MS-Office (Work, Excel, PowerPoint), Jira
Technology: .Net, Java, SQL
Testing Tool: HP Quality Center, Bugzilla
Configuration Management Tools: VSS, SVN
ERP: SAP Sales & Distribution Module, Apparel Computing System (ACS), Sales Force CRM
- Provided free language interpreter services to customer who are not fluent in English
- Completed and successfully certified in tax law, including the use of electronic filing software, to provide free tax return preparation for eligible tax payers
- Provided tax payers with information on financial, savings, and wealth building opportunities.
Senior Business Analyst
- Gathering requirements, Defining scope (In, out, future), Building a prototype, Creating SRS & BRD, Design Documents, Business Rules and Validation Sheet, Use cases, UML diagrams
- Conducting Knowledge Transfer & Functional Query Resolution sessions for development and testing teams, Creating Test Cases
- Gathering requirements through SME interaction (Conducted JAD sessions/brainstorming sessions/one-to-one interviews/shadowing internal teams for task and workflow analysis/ document analysis for understanding the business model of the entire channel)
- Defining Scope (In, out, future), Building a prototype, Documenting Requirements, Business Rules and Validation Sheet, Creating Use cases, UML diagrams
- Working within Agile Project Management environment, guiding project team in identification and prioritization of proposed features based on business value
- Conducting Knowledge Transfer & Functional Query Resolution sessions for development and QA teams.
- Tracking Requirements thru Verification Traceability Matrix, Creating resource plan and release plan,
- Creating test plans, test scenarios and test cases of the business process of application
- Supporting end users in User Acceptance Testing, Providing End-User
- Working with Business user for management of Enhancement and Change Request (Enhanced EZ Suite of applications for generating business critical reports)