Twenty plus years’ experience in Computer Technology and Office Administration, supporting all levels of management using Microsoft Outlook/Word/Excel/Power Point/Access/QuickBooks Pro/ Project Pro, pivot tables, SharePoint, Citrix, Remedy & Adobe InDesign w/Photoshop & Illustrator. Twenty plus years of Information Technology experience as a Hardware/Software Technician, Call Center Support, System Analyst, and Refresh/Deployment Technician utilizing Windows O/S:8/7/Visio/95/98/NT. Strong organizational and time management skills.
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
- Provide technical review support of all Institutional Review Board (IRB) documents, data, protocols, reports, methods, specifications, presentations, abstracts
- Review Human Subject Research submission for compliance with Confidential and Federal regulatory requirements. The work contributes to the efficiency and capability of Confidential to manage effective, time - sensitive and highly visible Communications/Research program to both internal and external audiences
- Perform a full range of in depth technical and regulatory review of regulatory applications and internal and external command communications products identifying gaps and deficiencies
- Reviewing submissions from all local, national, and international formulation and analytical impacting Confidential patients.
- Develop/maintain Standard Operating Procedures for IRB submissions for the Office of Command Communications (former PAO)
- Continuously audit/monitor application and review process to detect undesirable trends or opportunities for improvements related to quality and/or efficiency
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Assisted in managing incoming and outgoing telephone calls and performed appropriate inter-director coordination
- Correctly searched consular databases and all other relevant records in response to FOIA request
- Corresponded with Department personnel and others, as necessary, in conducting searches for possibly responsive documents
- Made initial determinations, based on standards that were provided, as to which documents were releasable and what portions of documents must be redacted
- Followed FOIA memorandum reviews, made needed corrections where necessary and prepared final response letter(s) with attachments, including fully releasable documents and redacted documents, then send completed response package to the lead Visa Assistant
- Prepared memoranda’s, itemizing all responsive documents and identifying the release-ability of each document, properly documenting search and review results while requiring minimal correction
- Drafted response letter(s) to requestors for review and approval
- Submitted processed cases for review
Administrative Asst./Events Coordinator/Newsletter Editor
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
- E-mailed/scanned messages the same day when a/the Tasker is received from Executive Events Coordinator(s).
- Send out “Reminders” of an event and who will/will not attend.
- Disseminate form(s) and information about event(s) that have a limited spectrum and require different type of email/text messaging and scanning.
- Ensure all relevant information is presented to Battle Company Soldiers.
- Maintain channels of communication with the Executive Events Coordinators & Battle Company Soldiers.
- Provide Executive Event Coordinator(s) with proper clearance paperwork & Soldier(s) information.
- Generated, distributed, and maintained various reports, spreadsheets, and personal files
- Created effective PowerPoint presentations for clients-soldiers Events taskers and staff meetings
- Project Coordination: from conception to distribution of Battle Company’s bi-weekly Newsletter
- Responsible for deciding which newsletter stories are printed in the paper.
- Responsible for making sure that all regular editorials and columns were submitted by their deadlines.
- Assisted in reviewing and choosing photographs for each story and event.
- Assisted in gathering information for stories including doing phone interviews with important parties.
- Responsible for proofing all editorials and making sure the final paper layout looked good.
- Prepares presentation by evaluating text, graphics, and coordinating printing
Data Entry Clerk
Confidential, College Park, MD
- Logs into a computer and accesses work queues as instructed (Citrix)
- Follows all oral and written instructions provided pertaining to the computer images to be keyed
- Reads computer image
- Transcribes information from computer images and paper source
- Determines what information needs keying on each document
- Makes decisions on questionable information on computer images according to instructions provided
- Verifies, if required, that previously keyed information is correct
- Re-keys previously keyed information (9,000 keystrokes per hour)
- Deciphers errors and makes a decision as to what is the correct information
- Directs all questions to Supervisor
- Works scheduled shift each day
- Submit proper forms to indicate problems with the system and/or terminal when applicable
- Reads announcements each day
- Maintains confidentiality of rates, private health information, and client information
- Performs work accurately
- Attends meetings as required
- Performs all assigned tasks in a safe manner according to Company Policy
- Able and available to work up to two hours overtime on any given day with minimal notice
Information Specialist/Computer Operator-Document Scanner
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
- Maintain functional knowledge of all essential software including Microsoft Word and Confidential & Confidential ’s Record’s Management Course
- Adjust and troubleshoot hardware; according to required specifications for each job
- Identify hardware/software problems and promptly contact Technical Representative/Team Coordinator for support
- Produce-scanned accurate records for individual jobs; productivity, batch documentation, and any issues/concerns
- Communicate frequently with Team Coordinator as well as co-workers regarding daily priorities or concerns
Jr. Data Analyst
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Provided data collection and statistical analysis support services to the Confidential, while collecting, recording, interpreting and maintaining data
- Advised and coordinated the execution of special projects related to data collection and analysis
- Gathered, maintained, and provided monthly and cumulative tracking of all ship-related data while developing statistically valid trends
- Perform relevant statistical analysis, and develop models on collected data as requested using graphs, pivot tables