To obtain a position where I can effectively utilize my experience and knowledge while improving my skills and keeping an open mind to learning new skills and techniques.
- Can speak, read, and write both English and Spanish. Detail oriented, organized, strong analytical abilities and problem solving skills, fast learner and enjoy working with others as a team or individually.
- 4+ years of financial analysis experience including quantitative and qualitative analysis and fundamental and technical analysis of financial markets such as interest rates, equity, bond, forex, commodity and futures markets.
- Literate in Windows, Mac, and Linux based computers. 15+ years of experience in Microsoft Office products including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Access.
Financial Solutions Advisor
- Perform analysis of financial markets, financial instruments, financial products and stay up to date with world news
- Assist in preparing financial reports to present in weekly meetings covering interest rates, equity, bond, forex, commodity and futures markets
- Assist clients in completing financial reviews and recommending investments and products to properly allocate and rebalance their portfolios and overall finances
- Assist clients with placing trades in their accounts
- Maintain accurate records of all customer interactions, analysis performed and recommendations given
- Stay up to date with company policies and procedures to assure accurate processing of data and adherence with compliance
Sr. CS Ops Spec
- Manage a training team who’s main function is to train and prepare new associates for their new roles
- Assist with training new associates, help them complete the on boarding process and ensure they meet compliance requirements
- Prepare and test workstations by assuring that proper hardware and software has been installed and access to the correct networks has been granted for new associates
- Assist with taking escalation calls and answering questions from internal associates and clients and make sure that our team is providing customers with accurate information and professional customer service
- Stay up to date with company policies and procedures and prepare reports to present to fellow associates during scheduled training
- Oversee daily office operations such as inventory while managing a staff of 9 employees
- Pay bills, manage company cash flow, prepare company financial statements, oversee inventory and purchase office supplies
- Educate and train fellow co - workers on how to operate office equipment and computer based applications
- Demonstrate strong and professional communication skills by quickly identifying and troubleshoot problems and implement practical solutions
- Manage a computer based English class with 15 students on a daily basis answering questions and providing feedback on their progress