An industrious HR System Administrator and implementation consultant with over 10 years of experience helping clients improve their business processes. An entrepreneurial and analytical decision maker skilled at identifying and resolving issues quickly and efficiently. A former accountant with attention to detail and a solid understanding of business. An effective communicator experienced in diverse end - users with various competency levels.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- System Configuration, Testing & Implementation Applicant Tracking Systems Process Improvements
- Systems Administration HRIS Management Team Leadership Articulate Communication Employee & Client Vendor Management Client Relations Systems Analysis Mentoring & Software as Service (SaaS) Management Reports Performance Evaluations Strategic Planning Employee Relations
- Human Resources Presentations MS Office Power User Windows & MAC OSX
- Fluent in English, Spanish, and German
Confidential, NAPERVILLE, IL
- Configured Fusion-EBS integration, candidate selection workflow, automated system correspondence, careers website and reports; documented design specifications.
- Drafted project plan for client review, identified milestones, and monitored progress; coordinated with internal and external teams to ensure quality and completion by agreed timelines.
- Led systems integration testing for talent acquisition applications; drafted SOW for additional projects based on client needs and resource capabilities.
- Compared system capabilities between Confidential Enterprise Edition ( Confidential ) and Oracle Recruiting Cloud (ORC) including side-by-side demonstrations of system features.
- Led requirements-gathering sessions, completed fit-gap analysis; provided SME recommendations to government clients.
- Led additional configuration efforts with a team of 3 to complete system integrations for background check and pre-employment assessment services.
Confidential, CHANTILLY, VA
- Verified project scope; served as subject-matter expert for talent acquisition module ( Confidential R17), led requirements-gathering workshops, completed fit-gap analysis; demonstrated system features with proposed solutions to business processes; configured system to meet client’s requirements.
- Configured standard Fusion- Confidential OOTB integration (Oracle Cloud HCM R13), candidate selection workflow, automated system correspondence, careers website and reports; documented design specifications.
- Developed custom materials based on system configuration.
Confidential, MCLEAN, VA
Contractor - HR Technology
- Review existing Confidential configuration.
- Provide decision-making advice on system capabilities and features.
- Configure system prototype to pitch new MSP (Managed Service Provider) services to Confidential ’s clients.
- Configuration of customized forms, automated workflows, and system notifications in response to third-party requirements.
- Document system configuration and narrative of business processes.
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
- Full system administration, project management, and implementation services of various HR technology platforms
- Setup and maintenance of computerized accounting systems (QuickBooks) for small businesses; advised clients on GAAP and mentor owners to take ownership of accounting books.
- Develop business budgets and advise client on purchase and management of investment properties.
- Provide paralegal, notary public, and translation/interpretation of documents and testimony for court cases in accordance client best practices.
- Coordinate student application and selection activity in response to grant ed for a leadership and exchange student program between the United States and Finland.
- Complete on-site visits to exchange student teams in Austria, Germany, Morocco, and China; monitor and report program compliance, impact and sustainability to stakeholders.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
Managing Consultant, HR Technology
- Developed project plans; conducted virtual and in-person requirements gathering sessions, completed configuration specification documents, led user acceptance testing and followed up on incidents to ensure final resolution.
- Improved recruitment processes, system integrations, and new client offerings for Confidential .
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Conducted requirements gathering sessions; completed system configuration to ensure successful data migration from legacy system.
- Presented the new system and processes; conducted sessions for core team and new system administrator in preparation for company-wide deployment.
- Coordinated system integration with third-party vendors (for background check services, drug testing, and I-9 compliance) and made additional configuration adjustments as needed.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Senior HRIS Analyst
- Configured customized candidate selection workflows for system deployment around the world.
- Provided second-tier user support for Confidential Enterprise to multiple business units and assisted in the development of system integration between Confidential and PeopleSoft HRIS.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Consultant / Business Analyst
- Verified Learning Management System configuration by running test scripts, conducted SAP data audits, prepared ad-hoc reports, and provided system administration support for SuccessFactors.
- Developed project plan for the implementation the company’s first applicant tracking system; conducted requirements gathering sessions and proposed process improvements to be supported by new system.
- Configured and tested a brand-new integration between Confidential ATS and outside vendor ( Confidential ) handling background check investigations and drug testing.
- Provided company-wide for new applicant tracking system and integration.
- Conducted peer-review of process and documentation for SuccessFactors.
- Primary contact for outside vendors handling unemployment insurance claims, work-opportunity tax credit, and employment verifications. Prepared company-wide communications regarding services offered while researching and resolving disputes.
- Assisted in the development and implementation of standardized structure of job codes, pay grades, and their corresponding job descriptions, integrated new structure within applicant tracking system, and developed procedures to ensure adherence moving forward.
- Investigated alleged employee misconduct, translated and interviewed employees, documented findings, and proposed business improvements to minimize potential liability.
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
Accounts Manager (Business Analyst)
- Prepared accurate multi-currency financial reports and presentation slides for C.E.O.’s meetings with patent owners.
- Developed multimillion-dollar forecasts of worldwide royalty revenue while monitoring compliance with GAAP and developing an internal database to track licensee and payment activity.
- Provided legal protection by preparing on-demand reports and estimating damages while maintaining a License Agreement portfolio in preparation for discovery during litigation.