To obtain a position that utilizes my computer & quality management knowledge & skills.
- Business Administration
- Business Applications
- Business Logistics
- Finance & Financial Services
- Management & Information Systems
- Microeconomic Analysis Policy
- Principals of Programming with Business Applications
- Statistics & Quality Control
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Consistently demonstrate a Customer First selling standards in order to deliver a positive customer experience and achieve daily sales goals.
- Leverage company tools and technology such as computers to confidently provide the customer with product knowledge which will enhance customer engagement and maximize sales.
- Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines.
- Maintain company brand standards of neat, clean and organized sales floor, cash wrap, fitting room and stockroom to ensure the store environment is safe and presentable for e employees and customers.
Confidential, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Maintain healthcare professional's compliance levels above company’s operating standards.
- Conduct drug screen testing, criminal background checks and skills tests according to Confidential requirement guidelines
Confidential, Wyomissing, PA
- Utilized MS Excel to inventory bank files that Confidential acquired
- Assist coworkers with any work that they had including typing, data entry, filing, copying, etc.
Confidential, Reading, PA
- File & alphabetize voter registration forms and absentee ballots
- Utilize Microsoft Excel to input election information