Information Management Specialist
Confidential, Quantico, VA
- Efficiently streamlines the SharePoint site for the Operations Division.
- Builds lists and libraries for repository input of each division.
- Communicates with management and stakeholders to and end-users to evaluate need prior to development of an automated solution through SharePoint.
Senior Consultant - Real Property
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
- Created and maintained Real Property (RP) and Environmental Disposal and Liabilities (ED&L) Assertion packages.
- Analyzed Real Property Financial Management systems reports and balance sheets for review of reconciliations.
- Constructed narratives, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and flowcharts for major process cycles and narratives.
- Retrieved and reviewed reports from Defense Agencies Initiative (DAI) system to perform monthly and quarterly reconciliations between TRIRIGA (WHS Accountable Property System of Record (APSR)), Defense Departmental Reporting System - Audited Financial Statements (DDRS-AFS), and Construction-in-Progress (CIP).
- Developed corrective action plans (CAPs) for Washington Headquarters Services (WHS) Financial Management Division, Internal Controls (FMDI) to address associated Notice of Findings and Recommendations (NFRs); monitored CAPs for milestone date of completion.
IT Technician Team Lead
- Supervised and led a team of 8-10 personnel in the daily migration of assets.
- Provided troubleshooting and quality assurance services for Windows 10 deployment throughout the Marine base.
- Coordinated resources and workload with fellow Project Manager and military personnel.
- Tracked, recorded, and resolved issues with client computers, networks, internet connections, deployments, and other related tasks.
- Met daily with Project Manager to provide update on completed tasks.
Consultant - Advisory
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Provided audit readiness and audit response services to the FIAR team in preparation for audit examinations.
- Interviewed stakeholders (Joint Directorate (JDIRs)) to capture and evaluate the Order-to-Cash (O2C) processes.
- Captured interdepartmental controls
- Participated in walkthroughs for the Order-to-Cash (O2C) process and financial system, the DAI system and other related financial systems.
- Assessed the Design of Effectiveness (DOE) and Test of Effectiveness (TOE) of O2C controls.
- Analytically reviewed and submitted Provided by Client ( Confidential ) item requests and samples provided by the auditor using the FIAR ARC Tool system.
- Detected if any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) has been redacted prior to submitting response to auditors electronically.
Consultant - Internal Controls
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
- Conducted internal control assessment in accordance with the OMB A-123 Internal Controls.
- Met with personnel from the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) and Other Defense Organizations (ODO) components within the DOD to document and record entity level controls.
- Standardized the OSD Entity Level Controls (ELCs) matrix to reflect the principals and attributes from the GAO Green Book.
- Assisted with addressing all policy matters and issues that arose in preparation of the financial audit.
- Applied updates and reviewed all metric trackers prior to bi-weekly briefings.
- Discussed non-compliant activities and processes with the ELC Team Lead.
- Reviewed and updated weekly agenda document on behalf of ELC team.
- Analyzed ELCs for gaps and deficiencies.
- Updated and maintained the Notice of findings (NFR) Tracker tool system.
Consultant - Financial Analyst
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Assisted with audit response activity through the Audit Response Center (ARC) Tool for all Confidential organizations and service providers.
- Maintained ARC Tool data including Confidential, sample, follow-up, and exceptions reporting exchanged between the Auditors and the FMO-5 Headquarters (HQ) team for distribution to the Regions and Budget Submitting Offices.
- Performed Quality Assurance (QA) reviews of documentation submitted by the Navy Commands, and approved delivery to the IPA.
- Utilized the Confidential Audit Response Center (ARC) Tool to analyze submitted documentation and route to proper destination.
- Reviewed all documentation prepared by her team prior to delivery to government client or senior management.
- Prepared work products of high complexity and assumed responsibility for coordination of subordinate activities.
Quality Assurance Analyst
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Served as an Internal Controls Consultant and performed internal control operational and financial reporting assessments.
- Assisted in authoring Mission Action Plans (MAPS) and/or Corrective Action Plans (CAPS).
- Facilitated internal control walk-throughs and document the outcome.
- Developed and implemented audit strategy that complies with professional standards and appropriately address risks.
- Updates and finalizes program protection policies and develops/prepares the final coordination of numerous continuity-related security SOPs.
- Adapted to the client’s industry and recognized key performance drivers, business trends and industry developments.
- Created and maintained program documentation such as the Cross-Evaluation Matrix (CEM), Confidential items, and samples.
- Collected and tracked Confidential items, memos, status reports, and issue logs for testing.
- Tested samples and collected provided by client ( Confidential ’s) items from the client.
- Compiled and examined financial reports, obligations, invoices, and receiving reports to determine if payments were paid according to the Prompt Payment Act (PPA).
- Conducted analysis on information technology, accounting systems, architecture, capabilities, procedures and practices.
- Pulled reports from the Financial Repository for Enterprise Data (FRED) to determine test of effectiveness. Analyzed reconciliation of financial data generated from the Travel Oracle Prism Sunflower System (TOPS) to determine proper allocation and execution of funds.
- Performed other audit liaison tasks.
Confidential, Fort Belvoir, VA
- Managed programs for three CTR divisions; the Strategic Offensive Arms Elimination (SOAE) program, the Chemical Weapons Elimination (CWE) program, and the Global Nuclear Security (GNS).
- Oversaw all country and theater clearance processes using the Aircraft and Personnel Automated Clearance System (APACS) system and Automated Trip Request Information Process (ATRIP) system.
- Uploaded documents to the division website and completed other tasks daily using SharePoint.
- Prepared itineraries, made transportation and hotel reservations, and completed travel vouchers upon conclusion of travel.
- Collected program information and entered data into a variety of related travel systems.
- Modified traveler information in each personnel profile, added, detached, or deleted travelers/users from the Defense Travel System (DTS), and assisted authorizing/certifying officials with routine DTS operations.
- Prepared invitational travel authorizations and any other travel not arranged in DTS.
- Attended weekly meetings for each program. Updated SharePoint to reflect information shared during meetings.
- Reviewed and approved travel vouchers using the DTS.