Seeking a part time IT job in a Cyber - Security field environment that will help me in demonstrating my problem-solving and multi-tasking skills in advancing my IT career development in strengthening cyber security and reducing or eliminating threat.
- Web Design
- Windows, Linux and UNIX
- MS Office Application (Certified)
- McAfee endpoint security
- Networking Security+ (Certified)
- Implementing Firewalls
- Penetration testing using Metasploit
- Scripting (coursework -ongoing)
Lab tech support engineer
Confidential, Bowie, Maryland
- Implemented risk management framework for organizations, and developed affective strategy for continuous monitoring. Developed secure guideline for cloud computing, worked on projects integrating IT governance controls in cloud computing.
- Performed penetration testing & vulnerability assessment for compliancy assessment.
- Assist in the writing and review of organizational security policies to support internal control (access management, contingency planning & testing, Security Awareness, intrusion detection, Patch Management, Anti-Virus, etc.)
- Performed network risk assessments, vulnerability assessments, and penetration testing.
- Assist in evaluation and recommendation of security technology such as network and host-based intrusion detection systems (IDS), virus protection capabilities, and virtual private network solutions.
- Reviewed security logs to ensure compliance with policies and procedures and identifies potential anomalies.
youth & community program staff
Confidential, Greenbelt, Maryland
- Assisted with set up/tear down of programs, and assist with special events.
- Liaison between patrons and other staff to enforce program rules/policies/procedures.
- Occasionally performed general office IT support needs.
- Assisted with a variety of program-related tasks to include providing excellent customer service, leading activities and facilitating participation.
- Contributed to team success by completing jobs quickly and accurately.
- Maintained a productive, efficient approach to all tasks.