To obtain an IT technician position where I can showcase my knowledge as an active employee, and where institutional growth is offer and acceptable.
- Office experience: office management, organization and book - keeping.
- Administrative experience: organization, dependability and enthusiasm in business environment.
- Computer Literacy: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Computer Language: Java, HMTL, CSS, and C++.
- A good understanding of computer hardware and software.
- Great communication skills: outgoing personality and cheerful interpersonal dealings
- Team Worker, but also work independently when necessary.
- Liaising with all the employees that are involved in ProjectDox.
- Communicating relevant information to all team members, such as change in schedule dates, changes in the system and concepts requirements, unexpected hitches etc.
- Provide Training and conceptional understanding of processes to interior and exterior customers.
- Assist interior and exterior customers with technical support.
- Develop standard operating procedure of day to day processes.
- Configure and transport PC’s to designated locations.
- Create network user profile for employees.
- Responsible for imaging new PCs.
- Create and maintained a call log spreadsheet for various months.
- Responsible for activation and configuring of mobile phones.
- Responsible for creating user printer account.
- Reconstructing of user network profiles.