- Senior level Capacity Planning and Performance Management Specialist on the Mainframe, iSeries AS/400, Unix Solaris, AIX, Linux, and the desktop Platforms of Windows & Mac OSX. Experienced in the Practice and planning of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity excercises in the data center world. I am experienced in the practice of cutting over and recovering back from one data to another.
- Expert SAS coder in support of the above disciplines in the Financial markets of Credit Cards, Insurance, and Financial Planning, Cost accounting, Billing, Charge Back. Billing & Budget Prediction.
- Extensive experience in Management of Capacity Planning, Performance Management and Data Center Construction. Also experienced in the various tasks of sizing, modeling, planning, execution, analysis, Management, and presentations over a multitude of computer room and building moves. Hardware Computor room Physical Floor Planning, Doccumentation, Inventory & Project Management coordinated in a variety of locations and requirements.
- z - OS, OS/390, MVS/ESA/XA/370, JES2, Windows 98/95/3.1, CA-Hiperstation, HourGlass 2000, DFP, Strobe, RMF, CMF, OMEGAMON, EPILOG, EREP, ACF2, RACF, Top Secret, Syncsort, DF/SORT, PLSort, TOTAL, IMS/DB, DB2, TLMS, CA1, CA7, CA11, CA MICS, MXG, BGS - Visualizer, Best 1, Perciever, UCC2/Duo, CA-Converter, CA-OPTIMIZER/lI, CA-PMO RUNTIME PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZER. Also worked with BMC TrueSight Capacity Optimization to achieve performance improvement that Ultimately realized Capacity usage reduction & therefore Cost savings.
- Application Performance Analyzer, Omegamon Performance Tool, IAM,MXGSAS/BASIC, Boxscore, CA-MIC Message Sharing (CA-MIM), CA-MII Data Sharing (CA-MIM),CA-SMR (SYSLOG Manage/Retrieval), CA-TPX SESSION MGMT EXTENDED PACKAGE,ACIF,SASF Event Action (Change Action),SYNCSORT for z/OS, Hardware Computor room Physical Planning, Doccumentation, Inventory & Project Management. MS-DOS, SMP/E, TSO/E, ISPF/PDF, SDSF, IOF, JES328x, VPS, DRS, ACF/VTAM, TCP/IP, File-Aid for MVS, DB2, IMS and Data Ager, DF/DSS, DF/HSM, DMS/OS, FDR, ASM2, COBOL, PL/1, Assembler, SAS, R QuickJob, Easytrieve, CA-Telon, Focus, APS, Panvalet,
- High leval of experience with Z- OS configuration and installation. Tuning and interaction parameters with the other product suites to meet overall system performance objectives - within the plex - to complete with the desired efficiency to meet response time and job completion specified requirements and goals.
- Over the course of the last two Companies I’ve worked for - my Capacity Planning & Performance Management & Disaster Recovery skills have been used primarily to focus on a melding of the two related disciplines to provide a seamless execution of Capicity and Performance process aligned with the Disaster Recovery responsibilities.
- Forecasting & Planning the complex logical and physical aspects of Mainframe Credit Card, and of Retail services from one company with two data centers to two companies with one data center each.
- LPARS had to move to different CEKs different physical locations. There was a lot of timing, planning and Coordination to get a feasible Logical seperation to meet certain agreements between the companies.
- This was followed by Physical seperation, which Isolated the Companies data and equipment,
- Wworked with BMC TrueSight Capacity Optimization to achieve performance improvement that realized Capacity usage reduction & Cost savings.
- Hardware Computor room Physical Planning, Doccumentation, Inventory & Project Management updated & refined
- Regular Disaster Recovery Drills & Excercises updated with new configurations,
- Forecasting & Planning all aspects of Mainframe Credit Card, and Retail services implementations.
- WWorked with BMC TrueSight Capacity Optimization to achieve performance improvement that Ultimately realized Capacity usage reduction & therefore Cost savings.
- Coordinate, manage, and present monthly MainFrame forecast. Capacity Planning & Systems Management in an environment of IBM AIX, IBM Z series MVS Systems, P series AIX systems, SUN Solaris,
- Experienced with BMC Patrol & Perform / Predict & MICS cost accounting / performance / Capacity Planning systems. Hardware Computor room Physical Planning, Doccumentation,
- Inventory & Project Management responsibilities.
- Regular Disaster Recovery Drills & Excercise Management responsibilities.